Reviews for Her Love, His Regrets
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I took no pleasure in forcing your hand. You may not believe me, but it is true."

-Yeah, right. Just like Albus never took any pleasure in letting the Marauders using him for a chew toy. Admittedly, this was the cleverest way I've ever seen to make sure Snape didn't survive an Order victory, that's for sure.

And since it was Draco who ended up with the right to the Elder Wand and Hermione stole all the Horcrux books, it was kind of a wasted plan, wasn't it?

Except for making sure Snape died, that is.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Why didn't he just take me to Voldemort? I was at his mercy, and all he seemed to want to do was leave.

-Harry has a poor memory. Snape did the exact same thing right after he killed Dumbledore. But then, I'm sure Harry would blame Snape for the Dursleys and for the last time he stepped in manure, too.

Too bad Harry didn't see the part of the letter where Lily complained about Albus keeping the Cloak from them.

I bet he wouldn't believe that, either.

Good chapter. Say, why aren't Ron and Hermione transfiguring stuff into decent beds?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Of course Snape _always_ is the one who owes something to Harry Potter; Harry never owes anything to Snape, no matter how many times the Potions Master has saved his life (and not that long ago, either; Snape could have wrapped Harry up like a Christmas present and handed him over to Voldie five minutes after Dumbledore died). In fact, Harry was in his power right then.

But Harry never thinks of these little things.

Of course Snape is going to end up sacrificing his life for people who would just as soon spit on his grave; that's all he's good for, in canon anyway.

But I know you'll do better than that.
ahschung chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
moving.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Yes, Harry is a bit like his father in this chapter, isn't he? Calling Snape a coward when he has a wand and Snape doesn't; and reminding Snape that he could have done anything with Harry, and didn't.

But of course, Harry never thinks that one through.

And of course, Harry is going to walk away still hating Snape and calling him coward.

Part of Harry expects Snape to never hurt him and always protect him, too.

But Harry doesn't think about that, either.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
His hope was that Potter would come to Grimmauld Place, but would he really be that foolish?

-Duh. Silly question, that. I am surprised that Snape missed the little byplay in the letter about asking for the Cloak back from Albus and not getting it, though. Granted, he was under extreme emotional stress at the time.

Good Evil Cliffie, too.
Blueowl chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
zlitova chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Another beautiful story!
A. Gryff chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
This story made me smile from ear to ear. Onto my favourite list this goes!
Swallow B chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Yes, it would have been a nice ending. All we Snape fans do wish he could have been saved - and perhaps he could have. On the other hand, I understand why JKR needed to kill him.

Keep writing.
Swallow B chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I am enjoying this story, and I especially enjoyed this chapter. I missed reading about Snape as headmaster in the books, though I understand they were written from Harry's PoV. So it's a treat when I can find a good fan fic on the subject. (I tried to write some myself and realised it isn't that easy.) You did a good job with the sword episode, and Dumbledore's comment at the end. Also pointing out how hard and tiring the daily deception must have been for Snape, the loneliness and the hatred from his colleagues and the students. Good work. I'll give more comments when I finish the story.
Ms Wintersleep chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Love love LOVE this story. Fantastic work.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Love love love! You portrayed Snape so perfectly. Beautiful!
Shiba-san chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
Great Story!
x Enigmatic x chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
i love ur story so far sindie. my eyes hurting tho so i bkmarked it to read later. ur fabulous! great vocab! u beta read for my dearest frend paula. wuld u do da same for me if i needed it?
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »