Reviews for Silent Scream
Sushi-chan chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Hello there ! XD

Oh dear ! your story got such a potential ! XO
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter !

I hope to read you very soon
awefanfic chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
please update soon!when will seigaku be found out?why didn't ryoma play after he went back to America?when will the other tennis players find out about it?please update soon!
Calasse chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
Kyaaa! I love this work to bits! I'm sad that it seems to have been discontinued, but I will patiently wait for an update. :) Kudos for the great work!
yuukinoshiro chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
update
Dream219 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Okay, I totally hate everyone who believed Tezuka and the others now so much that I even thought of killing them.I feel sorry for Ryoma since almost everybody doesn't believe him.
snrodreick chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
please update:)
darkrose chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
I love the story!
SnowLilyAngel chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
I know it's doubtful but I really hope you pick this story back up cause I really liked it. Though I wish Ryoma was treated better but it makes me very interested in it too.
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will the truth be revealed.
Puppiesssss chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
i don't know what i just read because it is just too different from how the usual seigaku players are portrayed but maybe i've just been reading too much atobeXryoma things therefore i think ryoma would not be as close as they are back then. arrrr it all seemed so untrue... well at least i expected momo and kikumaru to like and believe in ryoma more and not karamura and kikumaru...
FandomOtaku chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
plz oh plz oh plz finish this somehow...this makes me so happy for unknown reasons
AtoRyoGirl chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
UPDATE! If you don't, I will send an angry mob of fan girls your way... *smiles sadistically*
Glasses chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Are you serious? Is there gonna be a cliff hanger - to me - in everyone of your fan-fiction atleast update the others too. Unless u really died and is just a ghost typing to finish this and all the other ones too! :(
Venipa chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
More more cmon update
duchessme chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
love readng not too angsty, the humor as there'll be more