Reviews for Silent Scream
icequeen89 chapter 10 . 6/16
This story is amazing. I read it fully aware it’s been left for so long but I do wish/hope that you continue it one day. Your writing is amazing, well paced, and clear.
Nightingale07 chapter 10 . 5/18
I've read a lot of stories for this 'Looking Away Challenge' and so far i can say that i liked your story the most. I think it is the best one among the entries i've read. Probably because i like how clearly you wrote you're scenes and how the plot of your story flows. Please continue writing this as i want to read more about ryoma and keigo's blossoming romance and how the seigaku team will meet their karma. Payback is a bitch, after all.

Please update soon.
Worldpuppyday chapter 1 . 1/30
Looking forward to finding out what would happen!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
je veux voir la suite!
Sushi-chan chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Hello there ! XD

Oh dear ! your story got such a potential ! XO
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter !

I hope to read you very soon
awefanfic chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
please update soon!when will seigaku be found out?why didn't ryoma play after he went back to America?when will the other tennis players find out about it?please update soon!
Calasse chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
Kyaaa! I love this work to bits! I'm sad that it seems to have been discontinued, but I will patiently wait for an update. :) Kudos for the great work!
yuukinoshiro chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
update
Dream219 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Okay, I totally hate everyone who believed Tezuka and the others now so much that I even thought of killing them.I feel sorry for Ryoma since almost everybody doesn't believe him.
snrodreick chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
please update:)
darkrose chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
I love the story!
SnowLilyAngel chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
I know it's doubtful but I really hope you pick this story back up cause I really liked it. Though I wish Ryoma was treated better but it makes me very interested in it too.
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will the truth be revealed.
Worldpuppyday chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
i don't know what i just read because it is just too different from how the usual seigaku players are portrayed but maybe i've just been reading too much atobeXryoma things therefore i think ryoma would not be as close as they are back then. arrrr it all seemed so untrue... well at least i expected momo and kikumaru to like and believe in ryoma more and not karamura and kikumaru...
FandomOtaku chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
plz oh plz oh plz finish this somehow...this makes me so happy for unknown reasons