Reviews for Silent Scream
ssshiro chapter 10 . 9/21/2021
plsss updateee:"
RitzyKitsune chapter 10 . 4/2/2020
I really like this, i just hope that people will keep finding out waht liars those bastards were/are and that they end up falling into ruin.
Kiisaka chapter 10 . 3/3/2020
It's a really interesting story. I love how Atobe realized, that the lies were just lies. It's great, that not everyone believes Tezuka and, that some (Atobe) learn to understand, that Ryoma isn't as evil as Tezuka and co says. I don't care, if Tezuka is the Villain in betrayal storys. I don't like him, he is way to boring. I'm really curious how the story'll continue and I wonder what'll happen, when the other three are in the hot spring. It surely will be interesting.
I hope you'll update soon.
icequeen89 chapter 10 . 6/16/2018
This story is amazing. I read it fully aware it’s been left for so long but I do wish/hope that you continue it one day. Your writing is amazing, well paced, and clear.
Nightingale07 chapter 10 . 5/18/2018
I've read a lot of stories for this 'Looking Away Challenge' and so far i can say that i liked your story the most. I think it is the best one among the entries i've read. Probably because i like how clearly you wrote you're scenes and how the plot of your story flows. Please continue writing this as i want to read more about ryoma and keigo's blossoming romance and how the seigaku team will meet their karma. Payback is a bitch, after all.

Please update soon.
Worldpuppyday chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
Looking forward to finding out what would happen!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
je veux voir la suite!
Sushi-chan chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Hello there ! XD

Oh dear ! your story got such a potential ! XO
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter !

I hope to read you very soon
awefanfic chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
please update soon!when will seigaku be found out?why didn't ryoma play after he went back to America?when will the other tennis players find out about it?please update soon!
Calasse chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
Kyaaa! I love this work to bits! I'm sad that it seems to have been discontinued, but I will patiently wait for an update. :) Kudos for the great work!
yuukinoshiro chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
update
Dream219 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Okay, I totally hate everyone who believed Tezuka and the others now so much that I even thought of killing them.I feel sorry for Ryoma since almost everybody doesn't believe him.
snrodreick chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
please update:)
darkrose chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
I love the story!
SnowLilyAngel chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
I know it's doubtful but I really hope you pick this story back up cause I really liked it. Though I wish Ryoma was treated better but it makes me very interested in it too.