Reviews for Just To See You Smile
Kyrza E. Green chapter 1 . 1/14
So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
holy shnizles right now, i cant even, i cant even right now. the fluff was just too much, that was so sweet i choked on it,i just died from cuteness overload, congratulations, you just killed me.
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Yeah:) I loved it!
Kerra-Chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
So. Much. Fluff! It's drowning me! :)
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
Wow that was incredable. I love the flow of you one-shots. They all were completeluy in character. I'm exeedingly glad that Elizabeth didn't show up in any; mentioed I think but not actually there. It woukd be better to see Sebastisn on the BOTTOM for oncs but I'm not conplaining. I loved it please add more...
Avenging Neko chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
I know you updated last year, but I figure it's nice to know that someone still stumbles upon and enjoys this collection of one shots.

I really liked it, a lot. 3

I adore your writing style, because it flows with the characters so nicely. :)

That's all the praise I can think of at 1am, just wanted to drop some love on you as a potential pick me up.

Cheers
Love-girl2015 chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Cute story I love it -
xxBloodxStainedxAngelxx chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
These are amazing! I'm really surprised you don't have more reviews! Good job on these. :)
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON!
escapeyourself chapter 14 . 9/2/2010
Another wonderful chapter! It certainly kept me interested, just like all of the previous chapters. Can't wait for another one!
Micuko chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
These one-shots are quite amazing! it's very interesting and Sebby and Ciel are well in character, you portrait them very well. I love it, keep it up. 3
Lilith Evanson chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
I loved all the stories. It's so interesting because while you show comfort and sweet romance between the two, there is also the hint of insanity, obsession, and pain there too. Too addicting.
tea time chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
this is a wonderful story! it's very descriptive, yet it doesn't drag, and the characters are so in-character. honestly, why doesn't it have more reviews? please update it soon! :)
Mafia Boss chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Woah...that is all I can say :o

Please update soon!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was cute..

Sebastian should know better than to listen to other people's conversations! XD nanteshitsurai!