Reviews for FATE: Holy Grail War of 2814
ariel stormcloud chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
great story
bissek chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Well, Medea is noted for being willing to give up everything for love... and for being decidedly vindictive if her lover betrays her afterwords. The teacher had better remember that.

The Wolkenritter's opinion of draining Shinji is probably something on the order of "Five pages... pitiful. But for some reason, permanently stripping that jerk of his magic was strangely satisfying."

Now that AngelGARd's technique is known to the public, one question comes to mind: Will she develop a new technique to commemorate getting to second base with Ojou-sama at some point? You know that Haruna will suggest something of that nature sooner or later, just to see Setsuna squirm...
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
I wonder how Berserker would have reacted to Kuro's tentacle monster explanation.

Miyu just rescued Gilgamesh, right? That...will complicate things. It will complicate things greatly.

The plan...actually makes sense. I'm not sure on the how, but it makes sense.

Phalic kaiju made of shadow-born tentacle monsters. Dude, what are you ON? I haven't asked in a while, but seriously, What. Are. You. On. You need the good pills to come up with shit like this.

Ugh. How long does it take Shiro-baka to figure out that he can do the same thing as Kuro and Archer? Because really, his uselessness is getting dull. And how can Sakura do it too? I'm pretty sure that wasn't part of her move set.

Why are the Volkenriter wearing the evil outfits I've seen on Saber in some picks? That's new. Also bad. Very, very bad.

Son of Fortune. You bastard. You gave him the Freaking Batbot as his Noble Phantasm. And I thought Sue was crazy.

Does everybody and their grandma know Setsuna's brand spanking new, never been used in combat technique? Seriously.

Keep up the awesome work!

P.s. Do you think a clone or a set of power-adapting bracelets would be a better pactio artifact for Chao?
A Wandering Jedi chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Kuro knows how Archer feels, and Archer now knows how Gil feels! My my, Magical girl Sakura. That book is going to be amazingly broken in this verse, isn't it? Go go unision!

Poor Wolkenritter. That's... This may require Sailor Moon. Do not fuck with Angra Mainyu indeed. Ugh, how did you get this one past me? All the signs were there! Of course they'd be vulnerable to that! I pride myself on seeing these things coming, but I just thought they were angry! Asuna's an even bigger monkey wrench than I thought... Poor Shamal, having to live with them.

Glad to see the Matou's suffering, at least

Hee, your take on caster is very much like her in HA And Kuzuki is awesome!

hmm. I suppose Archer would be a future Shiro from this verse then. Which'd mean he could be a legitimate hero, rather than a counter guardian, since heroes still exist here. Dunno why that took so long to occur to me.

Hee hee 'He drives us bats...' I love that song.

Omake is awesome. Quickly Konoka, she needs to lay down! In bed. And you'd better keep her warm! Body heat is the only option!
Jack Inqu chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Man, nobody wants to fight in this war. I did like how they all agreed to target Kuro first, should it come to that.

So Assassin and Caster Minoris aren't the real deal, huh? Too bad. Maybe next time.

The ending was awesome. Great battle at the school, Shinji finally gets what he deserves, Rider is reunited with Sakura (can't wait to see their interactions), and Sakura shows off her ass-kicking abilities by channeling Jack Rakan. On a side note, why are Signum and Vita's Barrier Jackets now different colors? Not to mention their eyes.

Take care. I look forward to your next update.
The Psychic Mind chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Another great chapter. I especially liked Zouken and Shinji getting what they so richly deserve.

Your spin on Caster was great, and I shudder to imagine what will happen when she meets Iris...

Also, badass Magical Girl Sakura, complete with Unlimited Blade Works is awesome! I wonder what Rin, Luvia and Shirou will say when they find out. Also I'm looking forward to touching sibling scenes with Rin and Sakura, supplemented I'm sure with your unique brand of crack goodness.

The one thing this story needs is more badass Shirou, badass Rin, badass Luvia, badass Kiritsugu and dare I say it, badass Iris. Maybe Rin and Luvia can somehow become Magicians of the Second? That would be great! nd Shirou with UBW, cause you know, you can't have enough UBW after all!
Gundum M chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
love that omake
Macavity Omega chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
I'm just reviewing to show my approval. Keep it up.
Sorakage Sama chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
This chapter left me rolling on the floor laughing. Although I'm curious as to who the mystery mage was that saved their collective behinds. She's wither an OC, Or I'm going to be kicking myself for not recognizing her.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Shadow Zeranion chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Wow... So THAT'S what you meant by Tohsaka Sakura, the broken mage... WHAT THE HELL! She's got a Reinforce that has been loaded with the cores of so many heroes she really is totally broken! Now what needs to happen is she needs to go to the magical world and challenge Rakan. Then we can see what happens when 2 completely utterly broken mages go at it, and what's more the battle needs to crack the barrier and force them into the real world and let the entire world see the epic battle! Just kidding, still funny stuff going on. I agree with you. Twilight is evil. DOWN WITH THOSE WHO RUINED VAMPIRES! Send in Evangeline and let her slaughter the author! Or better yet, send in ALUCARD! Or EVEN BETTER BOTH! BWAHAHAHA. Now that I got the crazy out. Once again great chapter, funny stuff, and keep up the great work.
A Wandering Jedi chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Oh, Vita, what have you done? ... Actually, good question, I've not seen Gatekeepers, so I've no idea what these invader folk have for a modus operandai. I gues I'll have to wait and see! (Must be bad though, if Kotomine could be considered preferable..)

So that's how all that mud got into the book, eh? I guess the book of darkness was the focus for Caster/Zero's summoning (Heh, would that make Graham her master? .)

...Did Gil just get absorbed by the book? N...No, there's some other explination, clearly... Y'know, I'll wait for what just happened to be answered in the story.

Archer! Just which version of shiro are you? Didn't you only learn this stuff in HA? Dear oh dear, already plotting stuff. And oh wow, cannon technique name! Setsuna would die on the spot if she knew!

The Butcher twins as Caster's servants, huh? The city wont be standing by the end of this one. Nope, no way now.

In summation: Jesus you work fast. Thanks for writing so far, looking forwards to more!
TC chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Archer, you magnificent tea-loving faker.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
OLDER NANOHA WAS THE LAST CASTER! And she f-ed up the Book! Dude! WTF!

Um, 'El Doradro set-piece'? When was it ever called that?

I wonder if Archer will win that bet? Because, technically, their master is Caster, and they were smart enough to summon up the best come-from-behind fighters I've ever read about. Well, Harry anyway, I've never read the Codex Aleria.

So Archer's faking the amnesia? Or something?

I wonder if Kuro's ever tried 'recharging' off of Shiro's batteries, and where she'd try to take the prana from. And I wonder if Illya would stop her, or join her. Miyu too. And Rin and Luvia. And the rest of the females, just because.

The Knights have arrived. Gilgamesh is a free agent. A douche just got douchier. Yeah, end well this will NOT.

Keep up the great work!
Lipana chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Oh c'mon! I refuse to believe that Gilgamesh went down so easily! Gilgamesh vs. Arturia was one of my favorites!
Mercsenary chapter 6 . 9/17/2010