Reviews for FATE: Holy Grail War of 2814
Gundum M chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
er.. okay... it was a nice chapter, bit weird even for this fic
Lipana chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Um...does Arturia know that to have the Not-so-Holy Grail manifest, you really NEED to kill the six other Servants and that you have to sacrifice Illya since SHE's the grail's vessel? Or the fact that it's been corrupted with the presence of Angra Mainyu since the 3rd war?

She prrobably wouldn't be so eager.
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Hm, for some reason, Sakura is reminding me of Misora...

Nanoha...obsessive much over Via-chan, isn't she? If she weren't so blatantly uninformed, I would believe that she was building a les-loli harem.

Shinji has power. Nanoha level power. ... Have I mentioned recently how good you are at coming up with Not Good Things?

I really hope no one tells him about it. It would take levels in 'bad road,' which is considerably bad, as bad road is measured in miles, not levels.

*twitch*...these people...wtf...Why are they fighting over the new girl? Are they trying to build their own force against the other? Are they trying to keep her, and by extension her boner-inducing-by-existing servant, away from their common love interest? Are they so petty that if one doe something nice the other has to try topping her? wtf?

So, by show of hands, the war is over? The entire point of the FATE continuum is made null? And now they have to fight squicky shadow monsters that like taking the form of black tentacle horrors? Sigh, this universe just gets more confusing by the minute.

Battle Maids. The most awesome division of Maids. Matched only in their awesome by Combat Butlers.

I can't remember. Was Gilgamesh supposed to be this War's Assassin, or are we still missing someone?

Keep up the great work!
bissek chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Shinji can't possibly be the second most powerful of the recently discovered mages if he's weaker than Nanoha. In raw energy throughput, Fate is stronger than Nanoha, and her power levels were officially measured at roughly the same time (Ranking in at 1.43 million to Nanoha's 1.27 million - I doubt they're using the same scale than Negima uses, though, as Rakan's only 12 thousand on the Negima scale, and the thought of Nanoha being 2 orders of magnitude stronger than Rakan is just absurd). That makes Shinji third strongest at best.

Will the newest Master want to fight? If so, Gilly's going to find himself rather outnumbered.
Gundum M chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
interesting chapter
MWkillkenny84 chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Good chapters.

Oh kami-sama, Shinji-bastard is on the same POTENTIAL LEVEL as NANOHA "THE WHITE DEVIL" TAKAMACHI?

God save us all!

Umh... I hope Gilgamesh will make a bloody smear on the asphalt of Kirei...

Vote: 10
ariel stormcloud chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
great story
bissek chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Well, Medea is noted for being willing to give up everything for love... and for being decidedly vindictive if her lover betrays her afterwords. The teacher had better remember that.

The Wolkenritter's opinion of draining Shinji is probably something on the order of "Five pages... pitiful. But for some reason, permanently stripping that jerk of his magic was strangely satisfying."

Now that AngelGARd's technique is known to the public, one question comes to mind: Will she develop a new technique to commemorate getting to second base with Ojou-sama at some point? You know that Haruna will suggest something of that nature sooner or later, just to see Setsuna squirm...
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
I wonder how Berserker would have reacted to Kuro's tentacle monster explanation.

Miyu just rescued Gilgamesh, right? That...will complicate things. It will complicate things greatly.

The plan...actually makes sense. I'm not sure on the how, but it makes sense.

Phalic kaiju made of shadow-born tentacle monsters. Dude, what are you ON? I haven't asked in a while, but seriously, What. Are. You. On. You need the good pills to come up with shit like this.

Ugh. How long does it take Shiro-baka to figure out that he can do the same thing as Kuro and Archer? Because really, his uselessness is getting dull. And how can Sakura do it too? I'm pretty sure that wasn't part of her move set.

Why are the Volkenriter wearing the evil outfits I've seen on Saber in some picks? That's new. Also bad. Very, very bad.

Son of Fortune. You bastard. You gave him the Freaking Batbot as his Noble Phantasm. And I thought Sue was crazy.

Does everybody and their grandma know Setsuna's brand spanking new, never been used in combat technique? Seriously.

Keep up the awesome work!

P.s. Do you think a clone or a set of power-adapting bracelets would be a better pactio artifact for Chao?
A Wandering Jedi chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Kuro knows how Archer feels, and Archer now knows how Gil feels! My my, Magical girl Sakura. That book is going to be amazingly broken in this verse, isn't it? Go go unision!

Poor Wolkenritter. That's... This may require Sailor Moon. Do not fuck with Angra Mainyu indeed. Ugh, how did you get this one past me? All the signs were there! Of course they'd be vulnerable to that! I pride myself on seeing these things coming, but I just thought they were angry! Asuna's an even bigger monkey wrench than I thought... Poor Shamal, having to live with them.

Glad to see the Matou's suffering, at least

Hee, your take on caster is very much like her in HA And Kuzuki is awesome!

hmm. I suppose Archer would be a future Shiro from this verse then. Which'd mean he could be a legitimate hero, rather than a counter guardian, since heroes still exist here. Dunno why that took so long to occur to me.

Hee hee 'He drives us bats...' I love that song.

Omake is awesome. Quickly Konoka, she needs to lay down! In bed. And you'd better keep her warm! Body heat is the only option!
Jack Inqu chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Man, nobody wants to fight in this war. I did like how they all agreed to target Kuro first, should it come to that.

So Assassin and Caster Minoris aren't the real deal, huh? Too bad. Maybe next time.

The ending was awesome. Great battle at the school, Shinji finally gets what he deserves, Rider is reunited with Sakura (can't wait to see their interactions), and Sakura shows off her ass-kicking abilities by channeling Jack Rakan. On a side note, why are Signum and Vita's Barrier Jackets now different colors? Not to mention their eyes.

Take care. I look forward to your next update.
The Psychic Mind chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Another great chapter. I especially liked Zouken and Shinji getting what they so richly deserve.

Your spin on Caster was great, and I shudder to imagine what will happen when she meets Iris...

Also, badass Magical Girl Sakura, complete with Unlimited Blade Works is awesome! I wonder what Rin, Luvia and Shirou will say when they find out. Also I'm looking forward to touching sibling scenes with Rin and Sakura, supplemented I'm sure with your unique brand of crack goodness.

The one thing this story needs is more badass Shirou, badass Rin, badass Luvia, badass Kiritsugu and dare I say it, badass Iris. Maybe Rin and Luvia can somehow become Magicians of the Second? That would be great! nd Shirou with UBW, cause you know, you can't have enough UBW after all!
Gundum M chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
love that omake
Macavity Omega chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
I'm just reviewing to show my approval. Keep it up.
Sorakage Sama chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
This chapter left me rolling on the floor laughing. Although I'm curious as to who the mystery mage was that saved their collective behinds. She's wither an OC, Or I'm going to be kicking myself for not recognizing her.

Ja ne