Reviews for FATE: Holy Grail War of 2814
Shadow Zeranion chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Wow... So THAT'S what you meant by Tohsaka Sakura, the broken mage... WHAT THE HELL! She's got a Reinforce that has been loaded with the cores of so many heroes she really is totally broken! Now what needs to happen is she needs to go to the magical world and challenge Rakan. Then we can see what happens when 2 completely utterly broken mages go at it, and what's more the battle needs to crack the barrier and force them into the real world and let the entire world see the epic battle! Just kidding, still funny stuff going on. I agree with you. Twilight is evil. DOWN WITH THOSE WHO RUINED VAMPIRES! Send in Evangeline and let her slaughter the author! Or better yet, send in ALUCARD! Or EVEN BETTER BOTH! BWAHAHAHA. Now that I got the crazy out. Once again great chapter, funny stuff, and keep up the great work.
A Wandering Jedi chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Oh, Vita, what have you done? ... Actually, good question, I've not seen Gatekeepers, so I've no idea what these invader folk have for a modus operandai. I gues I'll have to wait and see! (Must be bad though, if Kotomine could be considered preferable..)

So that's how all that mud got into the book, eh? I guess the book of darkness was the focus for Caster/Zero's summoning (Heh, would that make Graham her master? .)

...Did Gil just get absorbed by the book? N...No, there's some other explination, clearly... Y'know, I'll wait for what just happened to be answered in the story.

Archer! Just which version of shiro are you? Didn't you only learn this stuff in HA? Dear oh dear, already plotting stuff. And oh wow, cannon technique name! Setsuna would die on the spot if she knew!

The Butcher twins as Caster's servants, huh? The city wont be standing by the end of this one. Nope, no way now.

In summation: Jesus you work fast. Thanks for writing so far, looking forwards to more!
TC chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Archer, you magnificent tea-loving faker.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
OLDER NANOHA WAS THE LAST CASTER! And she f-ed up the Book! Dude! WTF!

Um, 'El Doradro set-piece'? When was it ever called that?

I wonder if Archer will win that bet? Because, technically, their master is Caster, and they were smart enough to summon up the best come-from-behind fighters I've ever read about. Well, Harry anyway, I've never read the Codex Aleria.

So Archer's faking the amnesia? Or something?

I wonder if Kuro's ever tried 'recharging' off of Shiro's batteries, and where she'd try to take the prana from. And I wonder if Illya would stop her, or join her. Miyu too. And Rin and Luvia. And the rest of the females, just because.

The Knights have arrived. Gilgamesh is a free agent. A douche just got douchier. Yeah, end well this will NOT.

Keep up the great work!
Lipana chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Oh c'mon! I refuse to believe that Gilgamesh went down so easily! Gilgamesh vs. Arturia was one of my favorites!
Mercsenary chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Caster... is Nanoha?

Anon chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
As usual, a great chapter. Things are moving along nicely and getting really interesting.

One thing I should mention. When Rider said that Perseus was 'a Shinji who succeeded', she didn't mean that he was an asshole like Shinji, she meant that both Shinji and Perseus were manipulated by people, Shinji by Zouken and Perseus by the Greek gods. Except Shinji was garbage and Perseus actually made something of himself. Rider herself in that scene said she didn't hate him and even pitied him for what he went through, but was mad that he was running around with her head.

Inany case, keep up the great work please!
Gundum M chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
well that can't be good
noone chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I can see it now; Kuro being told that she is basicly what a chiled of Shiro and Illya would be; when archers true name is reveld. Well...that and Shiro be comes a smart badass! "What! He has sex with Rin! , but not me!" said Luviagelita. It's true as far as I know. Well he scores with Sakura,the archery captin at their school, and saber to. Luviagelita is going to be pissed that he is having sex with just about evey girl, BUT her.
Lazarus Drake chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
I admit that Shiro is as dense as they come (like most boys his age, really, especially if they fall under the Chaste Hero label) and optimist to a fault unless motivated otherwise; however, he tends to listen to his gut feelings, which makes him a pretty good judge of character. Hell, he deemed LANCER as trustworthy after being stabbed through the heart (not even having the basic decency to die when he was killed...) by the guy, threatened with grievous bodily harm, and had to watch said Servant hitting on his love interest:D

The problem with his gut feelings is that, when confronted with Shinji, he pegged him as "just your average Joe, has problems socializing". Which is completely accurate. The problem was that, the difference between "average Joe" and "complete monster bent on crossing every moral event horizon imaginable" is incredibly small. I have a few jerkass friends myself and I don't think less of them just for that. Of course, if I suddenly learned that one of them is the heir to a clan of magi, was passed over in favor of his adopted sister AND has a grandfather that gives me the creeps just by greeting me I'd watch the guy a lot more closely:D

Of course, everything I said falls under Alternate Character Interpretation and lacks comedic value, so it would have no place in this kind of fic. I just felt I should point some things out.
Gundum M chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
love kuro in this chapter. although she really dosn't strike me as a jim butcher fan
bissek chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
I hope Sakura gets out of the house before Rin starts her 'kill all Matous' campaign.

I can't see Dresden as Assassin. It just doesn't fit him. If you want a real literary Assassin of legend, try Durzo Blint (Of course, he'd find the title of Assassin to be insulting. He's a deadboy. Assassins have targets because they sometimes miss. Deadboys have deaders, because what is left of their life is a mere formality).
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Hello. I am ClovisNeo, the sane, analytical split-personality of Ryuus2. Ryuus is currently unavailable, as he has slipt into a catatonic state similar to a Smilex gas victim after reading this update. He sends his regards as to the incredible levels of awesome you have managed to generate with this chapter. By the way, props on the badass boast; 'Before I sic my polka-powered Zombie Tyrannosaurus Rex on you,' indeed. Actually, would that be more of a threat than a boast?

He also sends his thanks as to the recomendation of the story 'Fifty Four Negi and Chisame Threesomes' by OverMaster. Heenjoyed it and OverMaster's other works greatly, especially 'Unequally Rational and Emotional.'

I recall Ryuus wondering when you'd get around to writing Harry Dresden in action. Parodied in 'Akanema,' second-slotted in 'When Wizards Meet,' and both second-slotted and parodied in 'Erebea Molly' were just not cutting it for him. He was just recently contemplating how you could work Mr. Dresden intothis series, and was ecstatic at reading his introduction here. And then he rered it a few times before entering his current,as stated, smilex-like catatonic state.

That is all. As my more interesting half would say:

'Keep up the awesomely badass work! Dude!'
Jack Inqu chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Servants Gaius Tavarus Magnus and Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden?

...oh, f*** that noise. Everyone get in the car, we're leaving. Seriously, no way would I fight those two alone, let alone together. The other Servants should probably be grateful Kitai and Murphy didn't show up as well.

Can't wait to see how this goes.
PersonaJXT chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Lol, what? Jim Butcher servants? In this xover-fest?

*Head explodes*