Reviews for FATE: Holy Grail War of 2814
Destrark chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Gilgamesh as Miyu's Servant. Why the fuck not after all. this is freaking hilarious.
Ashen Author chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Gilgamesh remembered Serenity.
Gilgamesh bowed to Serenity.
That has blown my mental circuits, and I wish other people (characters) had seen it so I could read about their reactions.
This is sensible and completely awesome crack like I have never seen before. You are a genius.
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Oh my...
If anything, Kuro under-reacted and Harry was underpowered. Never read the Codex Alera, but I'm a huge fan of the Dreden Files. That must have been a nightmarish scenario. I LOVE IT!
I can't wait to see what happens next.
John At Dawn chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I just noticed that part about Illya using the Batarang as a catalyst.
Twigon chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I cannot wait until the ending scene where everything is gearing towards an inter-dimensional battle to destroy galaxies, only for Shirou to whip out his 'harem works' and enslave every commander (as they will obviously be female- and either loli, big breasted, Tsundere, or some combination of the three.) and get them to stop fighting.

Or we could have a kick-ass scene where Shirou whips out his UBW and pwns everyone.

At least, that's the most amusing end I can imagine.
shailfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I have no idea what I just read with this chapter. What the fuck is going on ? I vaguely get the impression that this is NOT set in the year 2814 AD, and I am confused as hell trying to read it, but I like(kind of) where this is going. Seems like Shiro is a whiney little bitch in this fanfic, the overall "canon" of this fanfic is negative 10(-10/10) I don't think I'll be reading the rest of this because the extreme lack of canon mixed with the difficulty of reading it is too much of a turn off for me. But it's nice to see people writing, keep up the work!
solitare chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I have to say that Shirou's future self is way more awesome than Sailor Moon's future self.
Crow667 chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
hehe awesome i put the lanterns oaths in youtube while archer was making them , i recognize some of the rings but please could you tell me wich one is wich? thanks keep up the good work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
cool :D I liked it.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
I think I have trope overdose poisoning from this fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
This is the best kind of crack. the kind where everything is internally consistent, but the end result still makes no sense. I laughed hard when I read the Death Note line.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
All my yes.
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
cool story
Gundam Kaiser chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Not bad, not bad at all.
Less Wrong chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
You wouldn't think it was really possible to do something more badass than Unlimited Blade Works. Congratulations.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »