Reviews for FATE: Holy Grail War of 2814
Gundam Kaiser chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Of /course/ the tape knew you would say that. Now don't say I never did anything for you.

Nice work, by the way.
ColinatorGX chapter 16 . 3/25/2012

Uhhh. This story is finished, uh?

Wow. I went back to find it and just read the last chapters in a rush. I barely remembered how intelligently ridiculous this story was.

I don't really have much more to say.

BloodTrinity chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Iuterpi chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Reaaaaally goooood! Can you feel my emotion?

I think I haven't read a fic as hilarious as yours, I dont know if it was funnier because of the references I did catch (there were a lot that I didn't) or because of Archer's and Kuro's remarks but I love it. The whole fic.

The negima's cameos were pure gold, so did the Omake you did (there must be few things as fun as trolling Setsuna), but what I wont be forgetting anytime soon will the "AngelGARd" final technique.

So, overall, great work, will have to keep reading your stuff. Bye.
Karrin Blue chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Son of Fortune Batman Fortunate Son, a really bad comic.\

But nice touch anyways.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
great story, freaking hilarious, and it has wonderful fights.
Freehawk chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
heh, man this story is amusing. yet the fight scenes are great.
MisterSP chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
;_; Lovely.
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Archer came from Shirou with lots and blood, sweat,tears, lost loves, bloody wars,betrayal, near death experiences, failures, and many many mindless masacres as a counter Guaardian.
Kell Shock chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
The goggles! They do nothing!

Kell Shock chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
10 meters by 50 meters? A blade of similar ratio would be 1 inch by 5 inches, which would be more of a dagger or knife rather than a sword. Or something wielded by an oversized mecha.
chaosglory626 chapter 16 . 6/17/2011
So awesome. When I first started reading this I was expecting a side story, not something more than half the size of the main story itself. But that is good, I like long stories. Well now I'll just look at more of your works until you update some of your other amazing stories.
chaosglory626 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I love videos from the past made by people who know the future that makes them seem interactive.
chaosglory626 chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Well, that was epic beyond all known measure. I have to say though that the thought of your Tomoyo getting a ring that's power is only limited by her love for Sakura is more scary than a million Starlight Breakers.
chaosglory626 chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
I was wondering why Gilgamesh wasn't as big of an asshole, he's already been hit by "The Great Beam of Befriending".
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »