Reviews for FATE: Holy Grail War of 2814
chaosglory626 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Your Sakura is a clever little minx. I really wish you hadn't spoiled the identity of Berserker in the other story, that would have made it so much cooler to guess. Lolis with swords are totally GAR!
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow these chapters have a lot of titles.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I had seen references to the Fate/ spin off with Illya, but I only read it to understand TNo2814. I am very glad I did, not only because it is hilarious and cool, but because the scenes here are sooo much funnier when you have a clear picture of it in your head.
Tikigod784 chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Argh, so badass... definitely doesn't feel like the end with this epilogue though...
Racke chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Starting out with making me roll around in my seat and laughing myself sore, and then continuing with making me look on in total awe. Truly, this was an amazing read.

The thought of almost having the potential for FOUR simultaneous Unlimited Blade Works is actually enough to make me feel kind of freaked out, and I'm glad that we never got pass two.

Also, Batman was awesome. Just saying.
Sleaghrihm chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
Awesome last chapter, though I have a few comments.

Where was Lancer in the epilogue? I mean, even Kuzuki showed up and he was nowhere the entire time. And about him being injured because of the explosion. Couldn't he have just used his Runes of Origin to create a barrier? He has 18 of them for goodness sake.

About Archer's seven partners of whom two were copies, I guess its

Saber, Saber Alter, Illya, Kuro, Rin, Sakura, and Luvia or Rider.

Also, missed moment of awesome: Kuzuki and Taiga defending the school from invaders.

Finally, I hope that they will at least make some appearances every now and then at the main series.
HubiKoshi chapter 2 . 3/1/2011

What in the name of the Four Chaos Gods is this ? What kind of Insanity have you brought by the Hello Cthulhu !

[catches a breath and looks at the writer with something akin to horror after riding an insanely complicated Roller-coaster which used nuclear turbo-engines as source of propulsion.

What kind of Insanity was this ? I mean... at every moment you hit me with insane crossovers and chaos beyond my wildest imagination...

I almost died laughing thirsty times already and this is just the second chapter... Truly you are the Master of Crack [bows with utter respect]
justbehappydammit chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
A perfect ending to this side-story. Briliant.
DemonRaily chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Such a shame that it ends, it's so deserves a sequel!

And by any means, in the end with Shirou, was it actually Saber alter?
Gundum M chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
nice ending. Was lmao at much of it.
Ryuus2 chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
Firstly, thanks for the forum link. I’ll keep an eye on it when I can, but I usually barely make time to actually read and review fanfiction, what with all the other crap I distract myself with.

As for Kiritsugu, after much studying of the TypeMoon Wiki, here is my take:

The Contender is of simple enough construction that even Shirou should be able to trace it, given he ever encountered it or were to encounter it in a memory like he did Caladbolg and the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch. As for the Origin Bullets, he’s confirmed to have used 37 before the Fourth War and set aside 12 for during it. That leaves no less than 7 bullets unused, and likely one is carried by him for emergency purposes, since paranoid mercenaries never stop being paranoid, even if they stop taking contracts.

If it came down to it, he could always just make another one.

As it’s not stated he ever lost his Thaumaturgical Crest, what he had of it at least, he still has his Innate Time Control ability, and with people able to trace Avalon within easy reach of him he has little need to worry about the physical damage the technique would cause. Though on the topic of the Emiya crest, I wonder what the Association has been up to with the time-manipulating crest still present on Norikata Emiya’s corpse?

Another possibility is that by using the Kaleido Sticks ability to download an alternate self’s knowledge he could download the full crest from a version of himself who inherited it all, thus becoming a Time Lord or suitable DC equivalent for time manipulators. There might even be some ties to the Speed Force considering his personal application of the crest.

Secondly, Awesomely incredibly level-takingly trope-spammingly breath-stealingly great End! I laughed, I coughed, I cheered, I re-read to keep the jokes fresh, I got ideas. Everything I hoped for with the conclusion and more. Now you just need to rinse, wash, and repeat with Nanoha and you can finally move on to the opening rounds of the Corps. Wars, and eventually to the penultimate battles of the Darkest Night and aftermath of Brightest Day.

Wait a sec, Archer was playing?-! That means…he wasn’t really an anti-hero! The jerk was just screwing with everyone! He’s really a version of Shirou that was able to fulfill his dream of becoming a hero of justice! And you left us all to believe he was the dark alter when he was really the goof who grew into an experienced badass!

On the matter of Archer…7? And two doubles? …Rin, Saber, Luvia, Sakura, Illya, Saber Alter, and Kuro. I’m only sure about half of them, rounding down, and you’ve already revealed two of those so I’m pretty much grasping at straws and hoping you’re keeping the grouping in-series.

On that track, Shirou pactioing with Luvia was the third biggest surprise of the chapter, right behind Hayate showing up at #1 and Rider coming out of the Hero-of-Justice closet at #2, and preceding Dark Archer’s broken UBW at #4 and Saber trying to pactio with Rin at #5. That the pactio is basically a cheat code for his reality marble is no surprise at all. It definitely solves the problem of him being too weak to activate UBW on his own. I wonder though, will Rin let him run around using a pactio made with her rival, without making one of her own?

Exactly which gods has Hayate made cry? No seriously, which ones?

I wonder how hard Kuro is gonna celebrate when she realizes in hindsight that Archer and Hayate were arguing about copies of people counting, and that she happens to be a copy of a person? A copy of a person, two of which Shirou will eventually sleep with, with?

Now for comments regarding the epilogue:

I remember something about a Dresden and Prince detective agency back when Kuro was wearing white. I also remember the only DC character that uses the surname Prince, I think, had the given name Diana…and used bondage to make people tell the truth…

Sakura can still use Magia Erebea? And has at least fragments of Negi and Nanoha’s skill sets? She’s less broken, yeah, but still…but then again, she still needs to master her inner demon, which considering your style, will probably be more akin to a succubus than the berserk beast that Negi’s is.

Sigh. Ya know, I’m kinda getting tired of all the silent background manipulations. They kinda make everything feel…staged? I don’t know. It’s just a feeling I suppose.

Keep up the *insert first line of third paragraph* work!

P.S. this is the longest review I have ever posted. Ever.
bakapervert chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Thanks for the update.
shanejayell chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Oooh, very nice! :)
A Wandering Jedi chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Ok, fine, I'm finally reviewing again! I mean to do it! After every chapter! I'm an avid fan, really!

...I'm just incredibly lazy.

Enough about me, let's talk about you and this here fic, yo.

This is the last chapter? What? WHAT? But! But but but what! What's happening to Saber? *Shakes* Has she got a real body? Has the time loop she's caught in done stuff? Argh you just left her lying there what's going onnnnn...

*Ahem* I'm assuming you'll get to that in due time. Rest of the fic review!

Let's see here. Fun battle, lots of awesome scenes, nice work all around... hm. "Pactio circles only work once"?

*Looks at the manga*

*Looks back at the fic*

*Raises eyebrow*

...I suppose a case can be made that *proper* pactios have only ever been one at a time, though that Kiss chase scene during the Koyoto arc makes things rough for you. Fine, you just squeak by there. Don't think anyone wanted Saber running about at that moment anyways.

Hm. Kirei didn't do much during this one. Granted, he didn't have to. It's not a flaw, but I'm slightly disappointed. Kirei screwing with the heroes makes him one of my favourite villains. I'll miss him!

All in all, much fun to read, thank you. I'll go add a few tropes to the page as a reward, how's about that? Looking forward to whatever happens next in the 2814 verse!
Sorakage Sama chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
That was an amazing chapter; pure and simple. That argument between caster and archer was the funniest part yet. From Shiro/Archer accusing her of being omnisexual to Kuro going into nasal discharge orbit upon hearing her oni-chan's apparently gonna become a manwhore. This was epic in every way. I can't wait until your next update, because of all those tantalizing glimpses of what's to come.

Ja ne