Reviews for Ezra sees the light finally
YaleAceBella12 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Please write more...

Bella-Yale-Ace
SolitudeMyLove chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I like your story and i would love to read the rest )

Update XX
jeeperschrist chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Looove this story!
love.izzy.mellark chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
yay, your gonna keep writing! hat you mean about being and i know what you mean about being ready for the new episode since monday. haha whenever i miss it too much i come onhere and read some ezra/aria fics to get me through. haha

-izzy
AngieMarie1111 chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Keep writing, I kinda feel a slow down on the R and R too, but do it for yourself, you obviously enjoy it, so let's keep them going ;)
jaceyb1 chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I am definitely reading and you should definitely continue. I have been having computer issues so sometimes I can't review but I love your story and I really want more!
XxTayTayxX chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Hey i would just like to say how i love your story and i really hope you write more :D
Redangel16 chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
Please do not stop writing I love the story and the plot line.
jaceyb1 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Please don't stop writing this story. I can't wait for Spencer and Emily's reaction to their news. Update after your exams!
jaceyb1 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I loved the show all the way around! Of course the Aria/Ezra scenes rocked as usual. I loved that he was willing to put it all on the line for their relationship. The ILY's were great. But that ending...WOW! I need to know who A is now but even more I want to know if Ian killed Alison! It was a great show all the way around. Great chapter and I can't wait for more!
sburke94 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
It is you, not U. Sentences begin with capital letters. Contractions usually have apostrophes in them. "I" is always capitalized.
sassy selena chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i liked it
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
love it. when is the next chapter? can not wait to read the rest of the story.
ana2222 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010