Reviews for ash on the windowsill
Rivergift chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Your words are pretty amazing. And so are what they say.
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Your prose is beautiful, your language exquisite. This is a gem. Your style is inimitable and truth be told, gorgeous.
crimewaves chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is a rare fic, and I feel lucky to have read it. I almost skimmed over it too. It's more than well written- the words and letters and language is lovely, the story is short and intriguing, and you have very in tune with sensations and feelings and Morgana's dreams in this. Morgana's world through the eyes written by your hand is enchanting. And that was an awful pun. Also, I love that she has her own purpose, and her power and plots quietly swell. Not sudden explosions and clashes of swords, but something thoughtful and drawn out.

Well Done.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is why I keep coming back to fanfiction, time after time. Amoungst all the badly writen, ill-thought-out, plotless, cliched clutter you never fail to stumble on the occasional jewel, and that always makes it worth it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle Morgana this series, and I loved this, especially your style - it was beautifully written.

Emma