Reviews for Wake
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I don't know how you do it, but whenever you publish a fic with Alan/Lorenzo, you amaze me... and you make me want more of this pairing!

Once again, I love the way you wrote Alan and his insecurities. His want for acceptance from both Lorenzo and the other people he associates with, the fact that he doesn't want to be seen as some rich man's kid or as the pudgy kid in turtlenecks... I really like that you've giving more depth to a character who should've been explored way more than given just one episode.

That goes for Lorenzo too. He was in a few episodes, but only one was centered on him as a person. You give him much more of a background in these fics, and I like his concern for Alan. Lorenzo comes across as being genuinely concerned for Alan, and I like that. And again, I do like how you imply that there is a future for the two of them, and your imagery was beautiful. Mesmerizing. Your descriptions of the two of them in bed, their zippers next to each other, the mattress - are absolutely spectacular!

Well-written and thought provoking, you never cease to amaze me with this pairing.