Reviews for Philanthropy
Zela Night chapter 1 . 8/5
Really good.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Awww. Thank you for the fic!
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I love the flow you've pulled off with the different lengths, humour, and gravity in the different situations as the story builds.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This was brilliant as usual. Great job!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
The last one is perfect!

Kid looks after his
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
i wonder, for part 5, was Kaito dressing up in disguise (as in masks and all) when he talked to Nakamori? Or did he not put on any masks?
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
You know what if kaito kid once set up a heist to save the kaito kid force
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Wonderfully written. The plots are quite refreshing, unlike the conventional heists and glamour in most stories. I love the dynamic you set up between the task force and Kid. It is quite a pity that this is something almost never touched on in canon. Nakamori and Kid's mutual respect and trust towards each other are also well portrayed. Nakamori's POV provides an interesting narration. Though, Kid feels different from what I am used to. Maybe it is the distance from which he is portrayed, it makes him seem almost a little surreal. Not necessarily a bad thing, since I imagine this is more or less how he appears to the task force ;)
Yannami chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Okay, WOW! This is amazing! I love seeing the chases between Kid and Nakamori, but most of all, I love their mutual respect for each other. You captured that so well in this fic. Heck, you even got the characters right - even gave the Task Force their own individuality. It's amazing how you properly portrayed Kid's "no hurt policy" in this story. I am seriously fangirling right now! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Ooh, and I seriously loved that bit about Kid warning the inspector about a bomb. I fainted when he clarified his identity. And the first short story in here was SO HIM! How many times in the series did he jump off some high place to save someone? Usually it's Conan. It's nice to see that it's a Task Force member this time.
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
XDDDD That guy . . .
Krista Perry chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was a lot of fun. A perfect MK fic. Serious and funny. Kid being brilliant, and Nakamori not being stupid, topped with their mutual respect for each other. I know I'm going to be deeply sad when I reach the end of your last MK/DC fic.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Nice.
Xaipa chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Why are your narrations so good. Seriously, there's very few dialogue and yet, everything is so engaging. even though this was a simple one shot, without much of a storyline or plot, it was amazing nonetheless. You just right the nakamoris so freaking well.

Another one for my favourites.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011