Reviews for Layfonsama!
Lacrima234 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
If you have a new computer, please update this. I think this is probably one of the best stories I've read in a while and I read at least 10 stories per day. Please update this soon.
Best wishes.
Kagato chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
That's too bad i like ur stories a lot. Good luck with ur stuff that u lost.
YESENIA MORALES chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
ITS OK JUST TRY UPDATE SOON
Mas2009 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
man are you gonna update this? it is now 3 years from your last update!
RandomMinnesotan chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Just clarifying, in my previous review, by "work at an Internet cafe" I meant work on your stories, not actually WORK there. That is all.

All the best,
A Random Minnesotan

P.S.
I'm reviewing cp 4 for this since I can't review cp5 again...
Damn it , what if people forget to say something in their review the first time and they're good reviewers and do it every chapter!? WHAT THEN? *rages against for a while before calming down* *ahem* well... That is all. Also, I finally looked at the date on your story after reading some reviews on this and was like "HUH? A 3-year crash? I smell forgetfulness. Or did you just lose the plot? Whatever the case, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE US WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER! At least put up like a paragraph to sum up the story, I just want to know what happens! (wow... Long post-script...)
RandomMinnesotan chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Well I had a review in my head, and then I read about your computer crashing and was like "FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and by the time I finished mentally screaming angrily I had completely forgotten the review... Sorry. I am angry, but not at you. At your computer. So may I suggest using a flash drive to store your stories? That way you wouldn't lose them if a computer decided to die, and you could also work on them at school or on a laptop, or any other computer! And if I have to send you funds so that you can work at an Internet cafe, well SO BE IT!

Well... That was my rant, and I wish you luck in school, life, love, and writing. May you find your true passion and make every moment worth a lifetime.
because I sure as hell haven't. XD

Well that got all sorts of inspirational. I think reviewing Fanfic is improving my writing. So I say thank you for not only filling my life with your incredible tales, but also for helping me better myself. *bows dramatically*

All the best,
A Random Minnesotan
(I'd put my name, but then I wouldn't be a RANDOM Minnesotan. :P )
PostiveCharm416 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this is really good. Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Dude, im seeing this in 2012, your last update on this story was on 2010... 2 years with your computer crashed? Just please, if your seeing this, please update atleast one more time, like the ending or something, or put it in adoption, please.
Kaito-sama chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Nice job ;)
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
What do you mean that your computer's acting funny? It's been 1 year and some change, man. This is a really good story and your the only one that has an OC for this show, so please update soon!
cool guy 33 chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! especially since half of my life is on my computer. don't worry! everything will be fine, and i will pray for you, and your computers survival.

the one and only,

Cooly-chan!~ :)
Fadey chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
-Sigh- That's such a terrible thing to happen... Well, I hope that your computer will be repaired soon. I look forward to your future chapters. :)

Fadey~
otakuheaven123123 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
wow, you have done an amazing job writing this fic! the story is simple but not too bland, and the fact that u didnt try pairing eko up with layfon is also good. dont worry, i think that readers can wait for ur update (i no i can)
Lucem Yoru chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Damn that sucks. Hope you get your computer up and running soon
CelestialExplorer chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Ah, onomatopoeia- so that's how you decided to handle action scenes;) It's ok I suppose but they really belong more to comics than to written works. Still, when you use them in form "text text -BANG!- texttext" it actually enhances reading experience- nice! Try not to overuse them however since it might make the action scene rather silly.

Demanding Layfon to return to Grendan every 6 months is rather unreal- if I recall when Leerin was considering whether or not to travel to Zuellni it was stated that it might very well take her the better part of a year before she would manage to return. Of course if their current Regios is encountering more filth monsters than usual then Grendan probably isn't too far away- it seems to enjoy places like that.

To be completely honest the fact that the parents decided to send Eko off with Layfon seemed rather strange to me at first. Now that I thought it through however I see it's actually a sensible thing to do. The world in which they live in is a cruel one afterall and for all they know after their trip to Grendan Eko's Regios might not even exist anymore- especially if they keep encountering filth monsters or actually attract attention of a fully matured one.