Reviews for Want You to Want Me
dayatthepark chapter 3 . 1/26
God I just absolutely adore the pairing and was always craving for more contents. Thanks a lot for this amazing fic!
Mayflowers123 chapter 15 . 2/18/2016
This is one of my favorite stories. I read it purely for the humor and the perfect capture of those little passive-aggressive Canadian shitheads. Don't I love them.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
...OMG Francis "prepare Mathieu myself then stick Arthur in" WHAT THE HECK
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
Francis, STAHP looking at Matthew's LANDSCAPES!
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
I'm worried yet excited at the same time~! :D
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
VINLAND moment OH MY GOSH
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
*nosebleed*
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Make the dream an exhibition, Matthew and Arthur in the janitor's closet. And have Mattie suck off Arthur in the middle of a meeting.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
OHONHONHONHONHON~! I'm EXCITED.
Luce-san chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I live in Canada, and this year and last year we did Canadian history in history class. I am absolutely convinced that Canada loves Britain, also I kinda dislike America now.
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
Love!
RaSkylar chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
you have no idea how happy I am to find this. I read I once loved it, tried so hard to find it and I couldn't. I gave up BUT I FOUND IT AGAIN :D GOD IM SO HAPPY. Bookmarking this so hard
RaSkylar chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
I'm so sexually frustrated just reading this damn. I need to read some smut. Soon.
RaisinContradiction chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
DAMMIT ALFRED XD
Mattie was getting his french on and you ruined a particularly bonnefied ;) approved move o3o
Liz chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
First of all I just wanna say that I quite liked your portayal of America. Not many people can get him right (or at least how I see him) so I tend to skip fics in which he plays a big role.
I really enjoyed your story overall, though I think it was a bit rushed at some points (but that could also be my preference for 100k fics).
And in your warnings you constantly put OOCness but this is one of the better fics I've read since joining the Hetalia fandom, really.