Reviews for Want You to Want Me
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 4/11
Love!
RaSkylar chapter 1 . 4/1
you have no idea how happy I am to find this. I read I once loved it, tried so hard to find it and I couldn't. I gave up BUT I FOUND IT AGAIN :D GOD IM SO HAPPY. Bookmarking this so hard
RaSkylar chapter 13 . 3/11
I'm so sexually frustrated just reading this damn. I need to read some smut. Soon.
RaisinContradiction chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
DAMMIT ALFRED XD
Mattie was getting his french on and you ruined a particularly bonnefied ;) approved move o3o
Liz chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
First of all I just wanna say that I quite liked your portayal of America. Not many people can get him right (or at least how I see him) so I tend to skip fics in which he plays a big role.
I really enjoyed your story overall, though I think it was a bit rushed at some points (but that could also be my preference for 100k fics).
And in your warnings you constantly put OOCness but this is one of the better fics I've read since joining the Hetalia fandom, really.
somebody chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
*sighs wistfully* I've read this three times by now and it never gets old...
Canadian Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Oro? I'm an idiot. I can't believe I had to read this story twice to notice the Arrogant Worms reference. Gods above and below, I have failed my country.
I love your stories; this one is probably my favourite. And I'm an English major, so I can be pretty picky. Good job!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
OhmygodAlfredisjustperfect-
"I'm on a horse." Stoic face of awesomeness.
Verm chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I love it! Thank you so much! ヽ()ノ
Elliac Sivad chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
...that was beautiful... I think I just acquired a roleplay fetish because of this... not that i'm complaining. ;3 FANTASTIC STORY! (*w*)
Elliac Sivad chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Mad? What makes you think I would be mad about a simple little cliffhanger? *picks up pitch fork* I'm. Just. Peachy.
Elliac Sivad chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Lol. That ending... Win.
Elliac Sivad chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
This chapter short and boring? Poppy cock! It was hilarious with a hint of sexiness. The perfect combination!
Elliac Sivad chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I just loved Francis' speech. It was a glorious thing to read.
Elliac Sivad chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I have to disagree with Alfred. I think that was definitely Epic Win.