Reviews for The Process of Getting Up
luverofjamesandlily chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was the cutest thing ever! I loved it.
darlingmess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Seriously, love this. I think it's wonderful and sweet and such a lovely story, I like how they're both so lazy in their affections and they have almost no concept space. It's such a lovely, so moving story and such a sweet pace. It's very nice and I love it. I especially love the part where Eames is snuggly and sleepy-sweet.
Cain-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
ohh really sweet.
pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Lovely, as the other pieces. I wish you wrote more moments like this, they make me feel all warm inside.
JayElEl chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh man, I'm officially one big ball of goo. I love this :)
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aww I love this series! Its soo sweet! :D
azure-lupis chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Sorry, but I have no choice but to hold you responsible for giving me diabetes due to this freakin' adorable fic! D Fluffiness! Too...appealing! Want...more! ;)
A chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
kawaai!
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Sooo cute!

Though you really shouldn't make me break my Mum's rule about candy after dinner ;)

By the way, you might want to add another warning: these ficlets are totally addictive!
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
D'awwwww XD So cute. This makes me wish they truly were together. It's just so...adorable and perfect.
Karallaye chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Adorable. There's nothing for it but for you to write more! Haha, but seriously, this was very well done!
Silentz chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Stop being so damn awesome! Okay, please don't stop, but you get me. The only thing sexier than a sleepy Arthur, is a sleepy Arthur Eames. Damn. Right. So to get to the more polished review, I can really only give you more praise. I've told you before, and I shall say it yet again: I absolutely love how you depict these two. It's just enough without being overdone, and while it shows in what they say to one another, volumes about the two of them are spoken in what is not said, a la the explanations. You are fantastic. This fic was fantastic. The end :D

lololol...Eames yanking the blanket off. That is SO Eames.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/23/2010