Reviews for The Whaler's Hunter
This was amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
God that was beautiful
Blackrock Soldier chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Thank you for writing this. It is a very interesting way to take flapjack. I enjoyed this. It was well written, the story was amazing and flapjack got to be a badass for once. In the end though, flapjack will always be just flapjack :)
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
sad story but good
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
This is a sad and good story for people who love The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack :BTW this story has alot of cussing in it and heavy drinking and some bad things are said about god but throughout the story it gets so much better.

Sincerely Yours,

P.S. i did not write this story i just shared it from a website called
WhateverI'maPerson chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
O-O. Oh. My. God

that was awesome! So detailed and the story had so much emotion! I cried a little at the end! :,) good job

peace out! Wooooooooosh!

~ FR
Kapuchino357 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Honestly, when I read the name Sally at the end of chapter four I expected an amusing and fun to read face to face conversation between two very head-strong charectures and I must admit, I'm very disapointed that you made someone as fun as Sally in to... a nun.

But like I said, I still love this story
Kapuchino357 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
You know? My only complaint to this story is that you made Sally a Nun. It would've been fun to watch someone eaqualy head-strong as New-FlapJack to be the one knocking some sence in to his head.

But this is your story either way. And even if I'm not happy with Sally's role I still can't deny that it was a tottaly awesome and enjoyable read!

I spent an entire NIGHT on it! XD
Allenfairytail chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Man. I feel sorry for flapjack. It makes me think how Nico Robin (from the Anime/Manga One Piece) had to put with something like that. Plus being wanted by the world goverment and everybody wanted her dead and called her the demon child for the next 20 years of her life. But thats still bad what Flapjack had to suffered the lost of Bubbie. She was like my favorite charater (aside from flapjack of course). Even though this story is depressing so far, i like it and it starting to get intersting. Keep up the good work!
Spring-Heel-Jacq chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Mmmm where to start, where to start?

Well, I wish to say I like the fact you keep addressing readers even though they don't leave a comment let alone reading it . . .

Even though I have seen the show a few times, the characters seem to be in place and love how you made such strong verbal uses in the story and well detailed . . . keep up the good work

I also noticed you did a story on Wall-E, are you planning to finish it? Please read and review my Wall-E story!