Reviews for Focus
threedays chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Oh, this is so going on my favorites list. This is awesome! When Jess started baking cookies, I wondered if this was where it was going to end. Oh, ouch! This is beautifully done.
Yorushike chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Hi,
this is a very interesting and well written story. A few typing mistakes, but nothing too bad. I really liked the crazy dean idea. Even though I could never imagine Dean considering suicide in front of his brother, but thats just me.
Greetings Yorushike
Static O. Sventura chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
This story was so good. It made me cry and I absolutely love it.
bubli24703987 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
AWESOME
apester chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
i cant believe i havent read this before...just awsome. i actually cried and thank goodness my roomie is asleep or shed have though i was a complete wierdo. Glad that you posted this on here and i do think this is better as a multi-chapter fic than a one shot though that first chapter was crazy packed with emotion. Great Jon :)
A Tye chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
I just came across this story, and it's great. I love stories where Stanford era Sam in confronted with how much Dean had to give up.
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
I wasn't expecting that ending wow!

My heart beat really loud when I read that wow rare feeling

His brother is at his side.

His brother is alive.

His father is dead, Jess is dead, but his brother is alive.

"We got work to do."

Focus.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
What an emotional, heart-wrenching start...FANTASTIC!

I love how Sam has to keep trying to bring his focus back to the matter at hand... Dean... and not get lost in his own grief of his dad dying - knowing that he is Dean's only hope of getting his brother through the pain and despair that could easily consume him.
azerjaban chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
WoW, I'm favoring this story. The depth of emotions are amazing. I feel so bad for Jess though.

thnx for the awesome read.
azerjaban chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
"How many times have Dean hoped and prayed to hear this little speech again? He lost count.

Means nothing now."

Line made me gasp, I'm so glad Dean said what he did to Sam in this chapter. Sam's selfishness has always irritated me.

Next chapter!
Emmers224 chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Oh my God this was amazing! Completely different take on the pilot and John's death. I loved it! The brother's point of views were so raw and realistic. Very in character, having a drunken Dean seek Sam out too. Also, I like that Brady's ominous undertones were there from the start. This AU meshed very nicely with the rest of the series. This was truly awesome! :)
JamesParker chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Very nice AU...a few parts had me choked up a bit. Wow.

JamesParker
Cristalake chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I would never have guessed that English isn't your native. Beautiful piece. The narration flows yet had this odd dissonance that makes it remarkable. Truly wonderful work.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
OMG This is great! *_*

I'm so sorry for Sam! I mean, Dean lost everything, he was closer to John... But Sam lost his father, almost lost his brother and then lost his girlfriend! I want to cry! Y_Y Poor thing!

And Jess? She died heartbroken, thinking Sam didn't love her? OMG! XD

Even being this sad, I think this story is great. Maybe the fact that it's sad makes it awesome, huh? I don't know! I do know you almost made me cry (it's hard to make me cry! lol) and I love you for that! lol

Kisses, dear!

Rosetta
Barranca chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
It looks like the end result is the same, but it's the little things that matter. There is no John to relentlessly trying to track down the yellow eyed demon and the means to destroy him. In the end Sam was set to the same road, getting ever closer to the demons that are trying to lure him in - but now it's with the added burden of guilt over his father's death. It was painful to witness Dean's breakdown and the hurtful words he said in his time of distress. I can only hope that Sam does not let him down!