Reviews for Focus
anxious.soul chapter 9 . 6/4
Well...that was beautiful...and I am crying.
sunshine102897 chapter 9 . 1/31
I just cried my way through this entire story. My goodess.
ThysaNoir chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Okay author-nim, i should hand it out to you. this is amazing. really. neatly written, precise detail, and a really good feelings explanation job. well done.

I love all abt this, and Ill point out things that particularly grasp my attention like when you make Dean feels so guilty at the fact that he maybe too protective at lil sammy and it perhaps hinder sam and john relationship. and when Dean ask Sam abt how it makes he feels when Sam always complaining abt their fucked up life. really love it.
And with ways you develop your story i thought youre gonna throw a lil twist in the end, well to make it end different. buy it's okay too with the way it ends, i mean, I cant asked Sam to not love Jess right. lol.

anw, thank you for the beautiful story.
threedays chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Oh, this is so going on my favorites list. This is awesome! When Jess started baking cookies, I wondered if this was where it was going to end. Oh, ouch! This is beautifully done.
Yorushike chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Hi,
this is a very interesting and well written story. A few typing mistakes, but nothing too bad. I really liked the crazy dean idea. Even though I could never imagine Dean considering suicide in front of his brother, but thats just me.
Greetings Yorushike
Static O. Sventura chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
This story was so good. It made me cry and I absolutely love it.
bubli24703987 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
AWESOME
apester chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
i cant believe i havent read this before...just awsome. i actually cried and thank goodness my roomie is asleep or shed have though i was a complete wierdo. Glad that you posted this on here and i do think this is better as a multi-chapter fic than a one shot though that first chapter was crazy packed with emotion. Great Jon :)
A Tye chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
I just came across this story, and it's great. I love stories where Stanford era Sam in confronted with how much Dean had to give up.
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
I wasn't expecting that ending wow!

My heart beat really loud when I read that wow rare feeling

His brother is at his side.

His brother is alive.

His father is dead, Jess is dead, but his brother is alive.

"We got work to do."

Focus.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
What an emotional, heart-wrenching start...FANTASTIC!

I love how Sam has to keep trying to bring his focus back to the matter at hand... Dean... and not get lost in his own grief of his dad dying - knowing that he is Dean's only hope of getting his brother through the pain and despair that could easily consume him.
azerjaban chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
WoW, I'm favoring this story. The depth of emotions are amazing. I feel so bad for Jess though.

thnx for the awesome read.
azerjaban chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
"How many times have Dean hoped and prayed to hear this little speech again? He lost count.

Means nothing now."

Line made me gasp, I'm so glad Dean said what he did to Sam in this chapter. Sam's selfishness has always irritated me.

Next chapter!
Emmers224 chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Oh my God this was amazing! Completely different take on the pilot and John's death. I loved it! The brother's point of views were so raw and realistic. Very in character, having a drunken Dean seek Sam out too. Also, I like that Brady's ominous undertones were there from the start. This AU meshed very nicely with the rest of the series. This was truly awesome! :)
JamesParker chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Very nice AU...a few parts had me choked up a bit. Wow.

JamesParker