Reviews for The Lion and the Unicorn
DGtnsl chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I'm guessing they all just went to the Abyss. I wonder if Lotti will actually contract with the Dark Unicorn, or if that was just a clever ploy to throw it off kilter. I wonder what Break was so interested about, maybe the fact that Oz hadn't gone completely insane and would rather die than cause more chaos? Anyway, this is such an awesome fic. Can't wait for what happens next!
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Awesome! I liked the back story of Eques and Leon. And that scene where Lotti is having delusions? Just great! I wonder if Oz takes pity on her frazzled state of mind. Hm, wonder if Jack is watching all this from inside Oz. Or if he's resting. Will he show up in this story? Might be kinda hard with Oz having turned into a Chain and all. Alice being the only completely (?) sane one is kinda refreshing.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This is turning into an awesome fic. Oz turning into a chain? Pure genius! I hope Oz can be fixed... Oh no, what's Gil doing? He's missing out! I hope that Break listens when Oz and Alice finally get back to Pandora and tell him what Really happened to Sharon. Idiot Oz! He should have left Lotti's note!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
omg, this is starting out SO good! I can't wait for this story to start get rolling! I'm sure Break won't be happy about what Oz and Alice have done. I wonder if Break falls under the illegal contractor category even though that was a long time ago. I also can't wait for the parts Eques and Leon will play! yea!
ZDrive chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
That was an amzing story! Are you going to do a sequal?
whatdotheydream chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL! Like, NOW. NOW. NOW. Please? Pretty pleases with cherries on tops? I loved it _
whatdotheydream chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
I am crying! especially when "Alice" died. That wasn't ALICE, right? It was just some sort of copy, right?
whatdotheydream chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
OMG. SO SAD. Poor Serafina!
whatdotheydream chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Hmm...Is that the one with Isla Yura...? I can't remember...I think I need to re-read it!
whatdotheydream chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Whose Sarah? Her daughter? or maybe her sister...Wow, I can't believe that in 6 chapters I'll be done!
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Oh... my god! Such an amazing story! Beautiful work! .
Konoe A. Mercury chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
This is... good...
MoonlitxAngel chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
If you're next story is PH, I'll gladly read it so please shoot me a PM when you do. x3

Honestly I've loved this story. It took forever and a half for me to catch up, but it was definitely worth the read and the wait.

Hope to see more from you soon!

~MoonlitxAngel
Blackcat0989 chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
this was brilliant. nothing less from you in LU! XD

you're welcome! i was happy to read the chapters over before you posted them! peace out! XD
WolfspiritSD chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
wow... I certainly didn't expect that. Thank you for not killing off all the characters though. XD

I'm glad this has finished, er, that came out wrong. I'm glad that this is finished because everything makes sense now and the unicorn has FINALLY died, and now I have every right to force my cousin to read this and witness its pure epicness (he didn't want to because it wasn't finished yet, the last time I brought this up XD sook.)

I can't help but think that I'm not completely satisfied with this ending though. Maybe it's cause I'm a sucker for a happy ending and would have loved to see that unicron die, painfully... or maybe because its seems to open up into a new adventure... or maybe I just don't want it to end *cries* nah it's all good. :D

Thank you anyway for writing this story. It's been a pleasure to read this and I just love it when I find a good fanfic. :D

And sorry that this last review is kinda crappy, constructive critisism wise... XD meh, you're just too good. :D