Reviews for M Is For Moriarty
webmeister chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Another good story. Working out all those clues must have been tricky. The yogurt one was lame, but "y" was hard one. lol I liked how you wrote Moriarty, Mycroft, and Lestrade in these chapters. The plot was good and I liked the story, but I think your real strength is your excellent characterizations.
ProudT2 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
This chapter! I loved it, the moment in the car when Sherlock realised all the emotions! The psycho Moriarty, how he more or less tricked Sherlock of thinking he solved the case (which he did) and saved john from the drug (which he apparently did not) damn you moriarty!
cary chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I so enjoyed this story-well done! Thank you for writing it.!
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
MOR, huh? I smell a name being spelled. . .
GothicKitty1313 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Holy shit. I think I nearly cried a billion times reading this through till 2:22am (it's actually that time right now in England) awesome story and the first one too. I'll read A is for Aftermath tomorrow. Fantastic though!
cate75 chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
This series wa a delightful read! Great work.
JoyRose10 chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
I hate that you killed Sarah, but the rest worked well for me.
Moo chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
This story was epic! I wish people would write more fanfiction like this, with absolutely no Johnlock and more suspense and mystery. Thank-you so much! I will definetly read more of your works...
Bow-Tie Queen chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Butterfly
Winged-Leopardess chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
This is amazing and absolutely addictive! I'm at work and have things to do! ugh.

This is so well written, just like the show. keep up the great work!
spinner12 chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I loved 'M is for Moriarty.' It had a very complex story line. You kept it moving and wrapped it up nicely. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Spinner12 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Good murder case and clues.
Kokoroyume chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Great sequel !

GalynSolo chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
Loved this fic! It was a pleasure reading them. Off for the epilogue :)
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
No. Not terrible ending. Extremely cute and wonderful ending. And extremely wonderful story over all. Everything I said about BANG applies to this story as well.

And I'm also extrememly jealous of you and this story, because I write mysteries a lot, and I love suspense stories like this, and I wish I could write them like this. I think I've learned something, so thank you for that.

I'm going to read the epilogue too, now. :D