Reviews for Dawn Treads On
Kenzieann14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You were right it was worth sharing I don't know if it was your best work ,but I enjoyed it keep it up.
Eienvine chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
That's really interesting! You took Jareth's reaction to Sarah in a direction I've never seen before, and I really enjoyed it. Great fic.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nice story. Reminds me of Forbidden Games somehow.

"I know your secret, little bird." - I enjoyed that line, in particular. If he is a bird of prey, she is most certainly some little twittering songbird, welcoming the dawn. I once saw a hawk tearing the feathers out of another bird - disturbing. I suppose they're very opportunistic. Anyway, that was a tangent...

Enjoyed it. Lovely wordcraft. Thanks for sharing! :)
Lynrinth chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ah, it's you. I remember you. Your story, 'Star Trees', was...lyrical, flowing, image-inspiring, thought provoking, and just plain beautiful. Now you come with this. Thank you for coming back. This story is...perfect. It gives us, gentle readers, an softer, gentler, and more approachable insight into His Nibbs mind. Yes, he is the king of Twilight, Nightmares and Dreams, Land of the Never Full Shining Sun, and, of course, the Goblin Kingdom. But he is also vulnerable. How sweet to see even he has dreams, and how they affect him. And yes, maybe they will come true.
Ixlecno chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
-clap clap clap- Well, I loved it even if you say it's not perfect.

For once, we witness a side of Jareth that is different than all of the other fictions, but still holds credit and belief.

I dearly enjoyed this bit, and I hope so that you continue it!

I was the /perfect/ pace for me. It was slow, dreamy, and washed in memories.

I particuarily remember the bit: "-a girl made of light in love with a god made of darkness." Oooh... so well-put.

Write On!