Reviews for Never Alone
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awww, they aren't ever alone, are they? I loved this story. It's so sweet.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
cute
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hi! Sorry this has taken so long, and apologies in advance for this being rather short - as you know, I don't know the show, so I hope this isn't too generic! However, as always i really enjoyed reading your work and your appreciation of this couple really came through. I loved the easy dialogue between the two and the sentiments. you conveyed very well the care between the two characters.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
nice job... I really like this show ( just watched all seasons on dvd and am now current.)

I not a crazy shipper for thoes two...but I like the idea of them.

nice story...
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Yay that was super i can't wait for the next episode i hope u do a follow up on that too great job

xoxo
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
YAY! You posted it!

Ahem. Wonderful story! Loved the dialogue between Cal and Gillian. You perfectly captured Cal's back-and-forth type nature (like at the end of Honey.) If that makes sense. Your Cal just seemed very in-character and genuine. I'm so glad you wrote this and shared it! ]
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh ! It's so good to hear news from you :D

And by news, I mean,a fic ! Oh my, a Lie to me fic by the way !

Your fic is perfect :) I didn't realize it was short huhuh maybe because I can figure out the expression of them on their face...

I loved when Cal get up of his chair and said to Em' :"I'm not alone." Totally true ! But, with your fic, i see that he can't help himself and go "verify" anyway, like for the DNA test, you follow, huh ?

Anyway, too much "bla bla" like everytime i talk to you :)

I'm on my way to read your fic "His past, their present", just to don't fall in depression after the news... So, I will still be around :)

See you soon
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Sweet fic!
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
See if last night's ep would've ended with something like this,I would probably still be flailing,LOL! and it would've made an even greater ending!
onesweetlove chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh Dana, I love it! Great job, you got them totally in character! Wonderful ficlet! Can't wait to read more from you :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Squeeee! I love it! I knew you'd be good at writing Cal/Gillian :D Thank you! Thank you! This is a perfect additional scene. You've captured Cal's mannerisms excellently. Hee! Well done. Squee again! :D
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I loved the end of that episode last night. I think I had the same happy smile on my face as Emily had on hers!

Great continuation of that wonderful scene!
sass787 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Nice character portrayal. Definitely what I imagined happened when he went outside.
glouton-mana chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very cute.
KayleighM chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love it!

YAY FOR YOUR FIRST LTM FIC. :D

Of course I love it. ;)

I could see this conversation happening. :')

Oh why won't they just get together?