Reviews for The Prize
gecoma chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
good srory
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Loved it! More hg pls... :))
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Definitely loved this! Scavenger hunt was a really good idea :)
KJL chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Just got into Harry/Ginny fiction and I loved this piece! they're so loving and sooo cute. :)
Ms Sherlock Holmes chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Loved it! It was romantic and the love-making scene was nice and gentle instead of agressive and horny like many stories. That's how it should be. Great job! :D
4LJ chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
tell me... why does love always have to be about sex...?

i'm not sayin anythin against you. i'm just wondering.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
nice story
saintcastiel chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I don't usually read lemons, but this was utterly amazing! This is the sweetest thing I think I ever read! It's so adorable, it actually brought a tear to my eye. It's so so so so cute! And you wrote it amazingly! Really good job on the riddles as well, I loved every word of it, definitely my favourite one shot. I think you got the personalitites of both Harry and Ginny down perfectly, and I can really imagine this happening. A beautiful peice of writing :)

- Claudia
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
What a neat idea! I LOVED your story! Nice and romantic prelude to the amazing love scene-not at all crude like some "M" love scenes are. Just perfect! :) Did I mention that I liked your story a LOT? Thanks for writing!
DragonsDreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I like your story. It is simple and sweet which is a nice change compare to some of the other fanfiction I have read. Write a few more like it.