Reviews for Time Out
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 2/26
I've read this fic exatly 17 times. And I can so relate. Especially during my social studies exam. Apparently, I stress myself so much I give myself crippling migraines DURING the exam. And I try not to throw up all over my paper. Half because of the migraine, and half because Social studies sucks. Plain sucks.
katiep0203 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
AW
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Fantastic story. Poor Sam, can sympathize with him and the pain he was going through. migraines are most definitely the pits!
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
:) great story
douche lord chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is very well done I love it

Is there a fic of 'wisconsin' where sam waited three days till dean took him to th ER?
sandycub chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Love this story!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awesome. Loved how it played out. You wrote both of them very well and in character. :D
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Haha, this was great :) Just the right amount of brotherly love without it making me feel like I'm gonna puke. Great job :D
Gilded chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
"I don't suppose you'd be open to killing me now and putting me out of my misery?"

Dean flinches. "Not fucking funny."

- I loved this line.

Also, I usually look at the author of a fic after I'm done reading it so I was surprised to learn I was reading one of your stories. Thought I'd been through most of them already.
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was so beautiful and such a touching moment between the brothers, I absolutely love it. Great job!
casammy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
OMFG like stranger when dean is the guardian and protector of sammy, I expect to see more of it in the season 7
Rolletti chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was a great read. Thanks for sharing such a sweet intimate moment between loving brothers.

Rolletti
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Good story, but oh, poor Sam!
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Is it weird that I found this to be a sweet story? Dean sitting there with Sam all night on the bathroom floor? Just great. Thanks.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Well, I've never actually had a migraine. Reading this makes me very glad of that fact. Seriously - the ER? *whistles* Let me just say, I have a pathetically low pain tolerance. It would not be pretty. Poor Sammy.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »