Reviews for Thicker Than Water
Igeekthetudors chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This is super good ! :)
Jacqueline-Bernasova chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Since ever I always wished I could put some one in my body to feel and live with what my mind and body is like. I'm happy you wrote something like that.
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I like it.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Very interesting, and certainly quite a bit different from standard body swap. Certainly lends credence to the importance of perspective and how much it varies from person to person. Thank you for posting.
beccaspad chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
asdfghjkl; WHAT omg I loved that so much... that was so awesome. Great job.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
So cute! I love the whole idea here! Great job!
LaueHime chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
That was absolutely brilliant! You captuered with words what Sam must feel like when he's craving and made us see it through Dean's eyes.. how unbearable it is and how painful.. I also loved everything Dean realised at that point; how much the looks of anger and deception hurt and how good it felt to have Sam walk him through detox...something he realized his brother would have needed from him. Loved the banter coming back in the end, even when Sam is feeling like total shit because Dean couldn't fight the hunger. My heart squeezed in my chest when Sam admitted that it was always there but he just ignored it. Loved your writing style also, full of poignant images. This was wonderfully done! Thank you!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Wow this is incredible. I've always wanted Dean to better try to understand what Sam was going through during the demon blood phase, and what better way to do so than have Dean experience the cravings himself? This was such a great idea for a fic, and you wrote it very well - kinky sex scene and all!

Cheers,
Jimelda
liron-aria chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
*sigh* This is everything I wanted back then...

... Okay, it is STILL everything I want, because maybe then Dean will get his head out of his ass and actually pay attention to how much he's hurting Sam.

This was a great read, thanks for sharing!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I love all your stories, but this just might be my favourite. I absolutely love the idea of Dean walking around in Sam's shoes for a while, and didn't he screw up spectacularly. It's so easy for him to judge Sam. Seriously, I've been dying to read something like this, and it was really satisfying. xo
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
oh my god, that was just heart breaking. I love that Sam was there for him and Dean got to have Sam take care of him. Beautifully done.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Pure brilliance.
Sahkess chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Very cool fic, and very nicely done! Angsty and hurty and so good :) I almost want to be angry at Dean for putting Sam in that position when they switch back, but it's addiction, and he couldn't have known how tough it is to get over that. I love the insight this gives Dean, though, into what it has to be like for Sam, why he had so much trouble stopping. He sure as heck better be there for Sam when he detoxes this time, though. Awesome piece.
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love this! Fantastic job :)
ZucchiniBiscuits chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
The entire time I was reading this, I was alternating between nausea and cooing at Benedict(My laptop). I honestly think this is the most well-written Supernatural fic I've read. You may think I'm exaggerating, but there aren't many stories that can make me feel physically sick, and pathetic, and scared, and such and so forth. It was believable, and heartbreaking, and you portrayed every moment with perfection and clarity and GOD DAMN THERE ARE TOO MANY FEELS. I CAN'T. AUGH.

Seriously. Every time Sam spoke, I teared up, and made little pathetic noises at him.

Never stop writing. I will cut you.

-Zeebs