Reviews for I Remember
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Good god, it was wonderful. It made me laugh, it made me smile, and there were lines I could see like a stream of movie scenes in my head.
mockingjay1999 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Love it :)
chrisj chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved the story. Austin and Payson is such an good pairing.
living for humility chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I Love Paystin! Please continue! :)
daydreamrose chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Another story for the Paystin Revolution. Yes! All I can say is I love this story and there better be more Paystin stories to come.
Romance Novel chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hiii! Okay, Paystin is amazing. Since the show is killing my Payson/Sasha love with this Summer/Sasha crap the drama, and Damon is back so no Austin/Emily, Paystin seems like the right place for me!

I seriously laughed way too hard at Austin trying to stick the receipt with "BITCH" on it into Kaylie's locker like it was the most important letter in the world. AND him thinking Payson was a lesbian? "Fine, homosexual. Always gotta be politically correct." You are hilarious!

I like how playful they are and how he made Payson smile the brightest she's smiled in ages. Guh, so freaking cute. PAYSTIN FTW.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i love this! PAYSTIN! all the way! is there gonna be more chapters? please make more chapters.
erinjoy29 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Loved it! Would love to read more Paystin stories :)
Life's Crash Test Dummy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
B! You can so ghostwrite for me! I think you got my style down pretty perfectly. It was very well written. And yes, it's long! Haha not as long as the oneshot novels I apparently write, but it's longer than your usual 100-word emotional throwdowns.

"Homosexual. Always gotta be politically correct." I especially loved Austin thinking Pay's a lesbian and him actually calling Nicky a lesbian. HAHAHA!

Payson's overthinking was very in character.

Why do I feel like the Austin getting drunk and writing down song lyrics calling Kaylie a bitch was based on a personal experience of yours? Haha I'm kidding.

It was very creative, light and it makes me think I can fall in love with Paystin too.
Payson-Nicky-forever chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love Paystin! And this story.

Sorry about the PM I, like, just sent you telling you to write a Paystin story. I hadn't gotten about to reading this.

"I still think you're beautiful."

"And I still think you're full of it."

My fav line! I think I actually said that to my bf when we first starting hanging out together. I think that's why I like Paystin so much, they remind me of me and him. I'm the overachiver and he's the charming slacker.

Rather than rambling on about my personal life, I'll just tell you I love this story, and that I'm about to go read the story you told me about.
Smuffin23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
LOVED IT! I am now officially a Paystin fan! I totaly wish something like this would happen on the show. You should definitely write more Paystin stories or turn this into a mult-chapter story!
makeitorbreakitfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I'm not a fan of paystin. I'm a fan of austin/kaylie. But that story was hilarious. I love the pizza shack menu part and when austin calls nicky a little lesbian. Haha and the even greater thing, that's something I feel a drunk austin would do. Write more fics please, preferably austin/kaylie, just oneeeee please :)
AmyAm chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
So good! I am liking Paystin more and more.I could definetly see Love Crash's style in that story. I hope you'll continue. I am debating trying to write a Paystin story myself but right now I am having a hard time with my camp story. Anyways I love it!