Reviews for Tonight Is The Night
Dory469 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
heheheh, kneeing guys in the groin is funny...painful, but only for them.

yay, i want more!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Heh, nice start.

Keep the good writing.
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hello! I really liked reading this fic and found it to be incredibly hilarious! I knew I was in for a few laughs when I read the summary of your fic, and you certainly didn't disappoint! :)

I loved Rhonda's little jabs at Helga (which were all done in good fun) - they made me laugh and Rhonda was in character when she made them, which is a plus. It shows that Rhonda isn't afraid to say it like it is. :) I also liked that Rhonda being there with Helga showed that the two of them became friends and formed some sort of a friendship. I do think that Helga and Rhonda have more in common than people think.

Phoebe was thrown in for good measure, and I also liked seeing Olga there, being more than just a condescending older sister... most people are quick to write her off as being just a background character, but you give Olga more depth here, even though it's subtle.

And. I do hope Arnold's *ahem* balls got to keep their dignity! XD I can't wait to read more from you soon!
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I laughed out loud to an obscene amount, not at you, with you!

I must ask though, wouldn't doing what Helga did to poor Football Head be like cutting off her own nose to spite her face?

What? ;p

Anyhoo...

This was stupendously great as usual, and I of course loved your take on Miss Pataki, that's always a given, but the way you treated Ms. Lloyd, really the relationship between all the girls was simply "mahvelous!"

Olga being allowed to stay as long as she did was a refreshing break from the usual.

I know that strife is a part of life, and lord knows you can't love everyone you meet, but I really appreciate it when people keep Rhonda, (Lila too)and Olga canon, instead of making them sinister evil "B" words when that's not what they were all about in the show. It was just great to see them as individuals, but to see them all getting along despite their differences.

I know, it made no sense.

Anyway, I see Helga's relationship with Arnold like the old Road Runner cartoons, and Helga's Wile E. Coyote. You know, when she finally gets him where she wants him, I doubt if she'll really know what to do with him.

Or..

Perhaps she does? Hmmm... ;D

Oh, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting Rhonda get the last jab, it's so seldom that she gets the pleasure.

Anyhoo, fantastic read, not that it matters what I think, but I really enjoyed it!

'Roar
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
hahaha this hystical I die laughting