Reviews for Know Better
chessie1963 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I think you captured what the creators meant to convey by the way they acted and the way the Doctor would not stop thinking of how Rose would be during wharever situation he found himself in. They have a limited amount of time to tell a story and I really think you filled in the holes. Basically, it would be added for that "extended" release we would all pay for, lol.
LoveHappyEndings chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Love this! As a hard core Rose/Ten shipper, (family of blood and voyage of the damned was so hard to watch,) I wished Ten had reacted like this after Martha's comment.
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh My Gosh the emotional feelings that have overtaken me with this piece of wonderful fanfic is overpowering! Why couldn't this have been in the show! WHY! I love this. I truly do.
10101wolfy chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Great job loved it
Genesis Chi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I don't know how I missed this story when I first looked through your work, but now that I've read it, I love it to pieces despite the tears coursing down my cheeks at the perfect bittersweetness of the ending.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
so beautiful and so sad. the poor doctor and rose oh rose. he never got to tell her those three precious words. the poor doctor, poor poor doctor.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was so romantic and painful! Loved it! It was perfect!
littletimelord47 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
awesome story! very emotional :)
littlebutterflies chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That is a really well done story. I'm so glad that you chose to write that. I really wish this was said during that episode. Great job!
ownsmyheart chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I love this! So powerful.

I just think the Doctor and Rose are the perfect couple and it's so sad that Rose and the real Doctor could never be together. I wish they'd had the chance to pursue their relationship and feelings more in the actual show. 3
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
wonderful, no, not wonderful, horrible story! very well written. made me cry. THEY BELONG TOGETHER!
Panserik chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
When I first saw this episode, this is totally what I wanted to happen :'(
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow that was heartbreaking to read. It was exactly how The Doctor would feel about it, if he could actually sayy what he was feeling.

Beautiful, great writing.
PinkAndYellow chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh, That was so sad. During that episode, I wanted the Doctor to say something for Rose SOOO much. This made my day. Well done!
You13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I LOVE your Doctor and Rose even though they are a little OC. And that last part I had tires in my eyes.