Reviews for Sons of Anarchy Chapter One Homecoming
Please continue
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Please continue the story
Redkazi chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Great story you should update iy
SAMCRO.MC chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
plz keep writing!
primesgirl4 chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter oh my goodness, I was crying when they raped her especially when her brother raped her. This chapter was so intense. Please update asap
Venetiangrl92 chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
:( i want to cry! i can't believe this! and her own brother! but good chapter i guess... xoxo
Kamaria Jay chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
What will SAMCRO do now? How will they take out Zobelle? And who were Tog and Clay talking about? Please update soon
Venetiangrl92 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
well shit... but great chapter! so can't wait for the next! hope the guys and ladies stay safe! xoxo
ChloeTeller2k11 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Really good story! Wish it was finished though! :)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Please please please please continue this story! I need to know what happened! Please don't let him be dead! And please update soon! xoxo
Kamaria Jay chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Danm! This story is really good. I wonder what happens next? What will Lizzie Tell Bo's Wife? What does the club do Next? Man so many questions. I Hope You Update soon.
mandy-chick00 chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
OMG i love this fic! it is so sad that Bo got shot. Please update!
Tianimayteller chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I love this and thats a LOT to say for me because i LOVE Jax and Tara but i deffently love this i like alot cant wait to see more
JJ-Jefferu chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
holy shit this is getting intense. i like it
Angel N Darkness chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
oohhhh... you cant leave it there... no fair... *pouts* ok now on to my review... lmao... awwww lizzie and jax are so cute together... you did a great job on this chapter... i love it... update soon please...