Reviews for 100 Themes Beast Boy and Terra
Poke'fan dan chapter 11 . 2/6/2016
Ok listen your fanfics look like a 5th grader wrote it ( no depth what so ever ) but the plot line is pretty good and i have an idea for a line you can have beast boy say when he continues his talk with terra " look if you wonna run away from your past fine go right ahead but run away from your present or worse your future because you are fun, unique, and have a smile that can light up the darkest cave that is blacker than black from 100 miles away that i fell in love with the terra i have grown to know over the years the girl who is caring, kind, special, the most beautiful girl in the world, and most importantly a titan, plus the love of my life." So theres somthing to put in your fanfic till then this has been Poke'fan dan and as always I'm watching you fap ;)
HellFire chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
I liked it
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
awesome make more sexual scenes
Aaron Mcnabb chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
THIS SUCKS. Terra doesn't belong with Beast Boy. She belongs with Red X. Red X, Red X, Red X!
teentitan chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
when u make another one?
teentitan chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
lol in beast boys magic voices they had 2 kids and you stole over 25 peoples ideas
teentitan chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
chapter 8 uuuummm I cant believe you make terra FAT
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Thats so sad! I hope either Bb becomes normal or Terra gets her powers back.
AzelmaandEponine chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I really like this! BB/Terra forever!
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Go BbTerra!
The-Cynical-Goddess chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
Your drabbles are adorable. Thanks for the smile in the middle of what could've been a very bad day. Keep it up! D
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
Awwh! Love it!
terraXbbXFAN2 chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
This is so sweet. Keep up the good work.
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 5 . 9/6/2010