Reviews for No, I Don't Know Who
Crudy chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Haha this is hilarious! The way they were all running in circles just to explain someone's name, LOL!
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You would think Hermione would be wondering where Ron and Harry were and would ask Ginny.
88ImNotaVampire88 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
No offense, but after reading this, I REALLY can't believe you had the nerve to call ME pathetic.
SnowSwimmer chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow not many writers i feel can get Colin right but you managed loved it
PrismRain13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awww... Colin!

Colin is one of my favorite characters and you did such a great job capturing his personality!

This was supermegafoxyawesomehot!
ladia2287 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
An excellent tale in my opinion. It adds just the right amount of humour to an otherwise quite serious setting. Luna especially was kept quite well within character (not an easy feat to achieve, I know) and I couldn't help but giggle at her increasingly random 'facts'. Keep up the awesome work :)
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Brilliant! :)

Kamai6
needia13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
:) Really good! Love your Luna :)
Crazy-Obsessed-Writer52 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aw! I love Colin! i was so sad when he died :(

Great oneshot!
Sapphire at Dawn chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I think this is a rather interesting idea. I like the idea of Ginny being the one to instill Colin's awe of Harry, seeing that she really likes him herself, but I think this idea could have been pushed a little furthur. You could have given us a whole load of clues about how Ginny felt, but all you really said was 'he's really nice'. Where was all the blushing? Where was her perhaps trying to struggle against letting Colin know how much she liked Harry? I also feel that you cut out a whole load of potential characterisation in not telling the story of Harry and Voldemort.

I also thought that the story was somewhat lacking in detail once the conversation began. The characters seemed just to be floating in grey space. Write about the scenery beyond the windows of the train, where the characters are sitting, if they fidget, how they feel about a certain thing. It'll make the fic seem a lot more interesting.

Luna. I'm not too sure about her. Sometimes it felt like you had her down to a t, and then something would make me cringe. I think you over-used her quirkiness, and slipped far too many odd creatures and theories into a small space. I like the idea of not shaking hands because it makes people unable to whistle, but I thought the flibidjibet was too much, as was the dinklydats. If you think about Luna in the books, we see her mention the nargles in the fifth book, the rootfang conspiracy in the sixth, and the blibbering humdinger in the seventh. Three in three books, not three in three lines.

I'm also not sure about Ginny knowing Luna before school, it doesn't fit with ideas in canon. It seems to me like Ron would have played with her as well as he and Ginny are only seperated by a year, yet he doesn't know Luna in the fifth book. And if he had known and had forgotten, I can really see Ginny commenting on that. I also think you've got a huge humour potential in Ginny and Colin meeting Luna if they don't know her.

You've also got a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes, especially with dialogue punctuation, and so I suggest that you get a beta to check this over.

But I do think it's a great idea for a story, and I think you've got a lot of potential here.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
love it. very in charector!
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Tim Tams Joy

Seriously, though, Tim Tams are so AWESOME...

I love this story! It's really good, and Luna is perfect.

I love Tim Tams... Dang, you made me hungry for Tim Tams! *shoots death glare* xD I have to find some of those...