Reviews for Waiting for Love at Terminal Five
Wordyma chapter 2 . 8/19
Could be a fun diversion read...but I'd love to read more, for sure.
This is unsatisfying, because there was no closure for them. Of course, he was the busker at the edges of her mind, they've both had to give up their dreams to work in acceptable professions. It seems like they are both stuck... catering to what society claims is right for them. This is not how I imagined it, I pictured Tanya and Jake having an affair, but it seems like you placed them on different flights so maybe not. I do like that you aren't going the cliche route with a perfect-ending tied bow; however, I do hope you continue this at some point. So she doesn't want to explain Jake's job to him, why?
MarchHare5 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I realize you haven't updated this in over four years, but I just wanted to let you know I think it's got potential. And yes, I also know you've got another story you're working on. Just sayin'.

So on the off chance you ever decide to add to this... ;)
lesuse chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
This has a great start - wonder if Jake and Tanya missed their flight because they were "doing" each other. That's so predictable, I know, but would be a satisfying way to get them out of the picture! And, AAA was/is an excellent excuse to leave this one for now. However, you know us greedy FF readers, we would love to read more about these two!
ImYours1901 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
omg, please continue this, i wana know what happens next!
Gonna put it on alerts just in case you do decide to continue.
I love how british Edward is in this! xD
Violet K. Odin chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Amazing. Please continue!
debslmac chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
loved this. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I have to correct you there - 'lush' is a Welsh term. It's rare to hear it in London or the rest of England, or at least the south east, unless the person speaking is from Wales. I also don't call it a 'loo' it's refered to as a toilet mostly and the loo occasionally by mainly people aged over 25 or so. Apart from that, good story.
wfg chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I follow the chorus. MORE PLEASE!
maphie chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
More! Please?
PourLAmourDeCanard chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
More please!
WildRedPoppies chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Are you gonna continue this? Please tell me you're continuing this story.

If not, just whisper in my ear what happens next...
WildRedPoppies chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I *loathe* Heathrow. And I used to live with an architectural student who forgets to put restrooms/loos into her designs because they're not sexy.

Anyway, really enjoying this!
Snarfflepots chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
I must have read this two-parter at least 10 times, I love it! I really hope you add to it one day because I'm dying to know more!
darrah chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Please please please finish this! After Abridged, of course ;)