Reviews for A Night On The Town
alleemaria chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Yay! I'm swooning haha... This was really cute, i wish there was a follow up :)
Kathy De chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Great Story !
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I soooo wish there was a sequel to this!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You're not seriously leaving us hanging there are you? So cruel! (This is me, begging you to write a second chapter! :)

I love the whole concept of Gillian's night out w/ her friends...lots of potential for interesting fics. ;)
ancientesha chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
so :D

chapter two anytime soon?
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I enjoyed reading about relaxed Gillian. :) Well done!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very cute and different!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
MORE! MORE! MOOOOOORRRRREEEE!

It says complete but I don't believe it! :)

x
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
LightWoman. YOU WILL CONTINUE. This story is utterly fabulous and I would pay you money if I knew you physically in order to bribe you into writing more. I love all your writing and this story is no exception. Don't leave us poor peoples hanging; what does Gillian do within that week before next friday?
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Sequel? ;)

Very cute story! I'm so glad you shared. It's always interesting to see a third party (parties :P) commenting on Cal/Gillian! :D Thanks so much for sharing!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I LOVE this! I love Gillian's friends; I love their drunken chatter; of course I love that they're chatting about how much Cal and Gillian are meant to be together :D And I love that it is WIDE open for a follow-up. So, cocktails fic again next Tuesday? :p
martini crazy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
HAHAHAHA sorry loved it, just had a hard time picturing Gillian with her friends like that ;)
FritzKebab chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was highly awesome! So very cute as well as realistic. Loved it!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
HI. I KIND OF LOVE YOU. right now.

I love how british this is. You poor poor UK kid :)

Gill Friends sex talk about Cal win at everything ever. I enjoyed this so so much. So much. And funny. Tipsy friends are funny. Lucy especially.

I am looking forward to next chap, because it needs to happen. NEEDS TO.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hey, we need at least a chap 2 for "Cocktails again next Friday?" PLZ?