Reviews for Capital G Gay, With a Bullet
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Adorable! :)
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I kind of want to cry with happiness at this. It was the best non-kiss fic ever. Better than most ACTUAL-kiss fics, too. :)

Over and out.
Catahoula chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was freaking adorable AND surprisingly IC on all sides,right down to walk-ons like Brittany. Loved it!
darkmoonlite chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
ok i had to admit at first i thought it was kinda strange because i havent read your other stories and i dint know they where related to this, but i love it keep up the good work
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I’m not sure if you meant for this to be humorous, but I thought it was. It was very funny to watch Puck momentarily displace his emotions towards Kurt because he was missing Rachel so much. Besides that, it was very well done and believable and not OOC with the way you set the scene up. It was also nice to see Kurt not being grouped as one of the girls and instead to see him as an individual and as a guy.
Nadine87 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
im pretty sure your my new fav author like for realz for realz
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Haha, so I totally busted out laughing when Puck started checking out Kurt's ass and then blurted out that he liked pussy and just rambling on about it. And I think Puck handled the whole "Kurt ogling his body" thing very well considering their past.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh My Glee!

I absolutely love this fic! So awesome! Definitely going to my favs! :D
gaimieyells chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was amazing, I totally loved it!

Puckleberry forever!

I particulary loved the ending and the fact that Kurt and Rachel don't hate eachother like they do in a lot of Fanfics.

You should keep writing things like this, your writing style is extraordinary!

Thanks for the story and for reading my review.

Xoxo'z
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
OMG you were actually scaring me and turning me on during Puck and Kurt's almost kiss/not kiss. HAHA! But Yay! I love me some Puckleberry, tho he cheated on her and shit. Haha. Still, I'm glad Kurt was nice to Rachel on this fic, and YES! Finally got someone for himself. ;) Good job!
ceres51892 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Slightly disappointed that this isn't an actual Purt fic, though it had its moments! XD Still really enjoyable though, despite the fact that I am nowhere near being a "Puckleberry" fan. It's just not for me, nope.

However, I forgive you because I loved the end where Puck actually did do as he said he would, and Adam seems really nice, despite the fact that he apparently looks like Robert Pattinson.

-Ri
Dark0Shadow chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Very sweet! I actually really like a Kurt/Puck friendship, so this was lovely to read (although Puck cheating on Rachael :( ). Very enjoyable.

(Oh good to see another Aussie on here!)
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Awww. This was really sweet. I'm not a Puck/Rachel fan at all, but you almost sold me with this one.
TinyTimTurner chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That was an awesome one-shot! Great job :)
truelovepooh chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Not a big fan of slash (male)but I have been known to read some and this ROCKED! I love the prompt and how it all came together. I also loved that Noah was not a moron with Kurt, just real. Great job BB! You have a knack for this writing stuff:)