Reviews for Payback
All Gore chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Me likes
Begonias chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I really enjoyed this, mostly because of the fact that the show hardly ever went into detail about Sam's experiences in hell, so there are a lot of possibilities.

I like the idea of Lucifer and Michael teaming up against Sam. I've read fics where Michael is like Sam's protector in the cage, but I think Michael would be more pissed off since Sam dragged him to hell.

I wish the show went into more detail about Sam's stay in hell. Dean had his cry moment on the Impala about his (which was amazing) and they really talked about how bad it was for him, but I really think that Sam's experience would probably have been worse, considering all the time he was there, and in the cage. I don't know. I'm rambling, sorry.

I like the Michael and Lucifer moments. I think their relationship is pretty interesting in the show, like how Michael shows almost regret in having to fight his brother.

Yeah, but anyway, this was painful to read...in a good way. Made the whole hell thing very...hellish.
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is Aquila from the FFN Writers Group.

Happy to see someone else writes Supernatural on the group: )

As for the one shot, all I can really say is 'poor Sam'.

His hell would be terrible, and I'd say much worse than Dean's.

Good detail too - a little overboard for my liking though, but still very good. Paints a strong image in my head.

Aquila
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Mmmm peanut M&Ms. That was very good! I was curious. All they show in the show is Sam being consumed by flames. I mean seriously get creative! Nice job here :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Too bad the pair can't get out of the cage to get at Dean and Death will get Sammy out too.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Eek. Not only Lucifer, but Michael too? And Michael being fire about it in his mind as well, literally bloodthirsty- eek. Poor Sam. And I'm glad that he got that glimpse in the end, that it is sustaining, but oh, no. The end promises nothing good. Thanks!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Apologies for being late with the review but I've been away on holiday and have just started my catch up.

This is a very dark and disturbing fic but understandably so. I think the show purposely left out letting us see the finer details regarding hell, allowing us to fill in the gaps and I think you've done a great job as capturing the horror and gore here.

But the thing that really stood out for me was how you fitted in the last scene of season 5, with Sam glimpsing Dean's new life. It was neatly done and I loved how seeing Dean happy allows Sam to accept his choice and not to let the actions of Lucifer and Michael affect him.

Beautifully done and I hope to see more from again soon. Take care, Abbi
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Scary to think the Archangel Michael, the only one able to stop Lucifer (theoretically) is down under and enjoying himself. Not a good sign. This was a totaly disturbing but well-written story!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
wonderfully gory and disturbing my friend. Lately you go so awesomely from one extreme to the next and pull both off perfectly. Loved this, it gave me chills.
cindy123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my goodness girl...you tore me apart with this story. So like Sam to be able to take whatever was done to him once he knew Dean was happy and had moved on. Such a selfless man. Great job.

Cindy
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow, beyond evil to have Michael and Lucifer bond together to torture Sam. They sure came up with some awful stuff. Pretty awesome though that their plan failed and showing Sam how Dean is fulfilling his wish made him happy in the end and their torture didn't work anymore. I think this was pretty clever and a great explanation how and why Sam cam back. Hugs, Vonnie
rog457 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Not sure why Michael would be torturing Sam, or why he would be in Hell at all.

The story was very effectively written and I loved the thought that seeing Dean living his "apple-pie" life gave Sam peace.

I think it would have made more sense, at least to me, if it was Lucifer alone, since having Michael torturing someone makes him no better then his brother, but then maybe that is the point after all.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
wow! that was great
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very gruesome. But would Michael really go along with Lucifer to torture Sam? It's moving that seeing Dean living his life would free Sam's mind from the torture: he knew that it was his gift that Dean could do that.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very brutal vision of Sam's time in hell. While I was reading this drabble, I was trying to figure out who is narrating this story. I think it is Michael but I maybe wrong. If Sam's time in the pit was indeed like this, he will definitely have seen a glimpse of what Dean went through. Poor Sam but very well written. I look forward to reading the rest of the your stories when your muse returns.