Reviews for Femmeshots
Swarm012 chapter 2 . 2/14
any combinations of these (but i do like fleur/hermione the most)

ginny, luna, hermione, fleur
PomfreyX Min3rva
mato.kansei chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
More!
mato.kansei chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
There should be more of this one!
magicians chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Ooh I really liked this one, althought they have all been well written and interesting so far. I really like your writing and selection of pairings.
HPequalsgreatlit chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Well, obviously I love a good Hermione Ginny story... but why not something harder like... Hermione and Fleur? Or Ginny and Cho?

Cant wait for whatever comes next!
The Lady of the Land chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
thank you so much for writing this! i can't wait to see the next g/h!
Me Llamo Berry chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Well, it's a little short, and therefore, not quite enjoyable.

I usually write in past tense, but you haven't slipped from your tense. Good for you.

It'd be better if there were more details and maybe more comfort.

And as for another pairing, how about Luna/Hermione?

Well, you're off to a good start!
tmonkey chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Definitely need to do more Ginny/Hermione!
Anya the Purple chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I thought it was really good. I'd love to see more of this story, but I'd also have to agree with the Ginny/Hermione request, as it's a new minor obsession of mine.
aetherling chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Paragraph 1: "...Filch's figure retreating down the stairs to the 6th floor, Mrs. Norris's closely at his side." - That 's is unnecessary.

Heeeeh, that's all I found. Nice job! I thought Luna suddenly kissing Ginny was rather uncalled for, but it makes me want to continue reading to find out why Luna would do such a thing. You did a good job keeping Ginny canon as well, and gave more depth in her personality than what I saw in the original books, which is a plus.

goldenphoenix3000
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i've always enjoyed a good g/l fic. could you do a ginny/hermione?
Lisa A. Ann chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, thank you for writing this for me. you wrote it so fast! But its super good and really really cute. thanks so much!

luv.l