Reviews for Envy
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh my gosh this made me feel so bad for Castiel. Well, it made me feel bad for both of them. Another one-shot that would make a great chapter story.
SorrySucker19 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
That hurt my heart so much, but I loved it. *sobs*
MissTonks21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is brilliant, loved it. There's not enough unrequited Cas/Harry in the world. I don't know why but I really liked the idea of Jimmy/Harry too and now you've got me hooked and I cant find any other fics with the pairing - any chance of expanding this?
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
can you do a Harry/Lucifer one anyway? it doesn't have to be one of the sins, just a normal oneshot.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
poor castiel
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
So very sad but very beautifully written
Tenma Rio Akalili chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This story absolutely different! I like it
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
damn, that was depressing. poor cass indeed.
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i feel sorry for castiel, i really wonder if this relationship will ever work out, and if harry will look past jimmy, either way it is a nice fic :]
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is quite an interesting story.
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ouch. I don't blame Harry though. Still Castiel is rocking around in Jimmy's body, poor dude. Now I'm off to read the last one whose pairing is a total 'wtf' for me. XD
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oooh, excellent job with envy! I'd thought of various possible scenarios with Castiel, but not this one! And it worked so well.

Although it does put an interesting spin on Jimmy as a vessel: devout man who was cheating on his wife? But then, maybe he had a different back-story with the introduction of Harry into the SPN world. (or maybe I just think too much about things ;-)

Now, pride...hmmm...if it's not John or Lucifer, I'm thinking another angel ('cause I really can't picture Bobby or even Chuck - he'd be more likely to be sloth and you gave that to Ash ;-). So, angels...given it doesn't have to be 'happy', I'm thinking maybe Uriel. He always did come across as proud - an arrogant arse, but proud nonetheless. Bring it on!
Ange LeNoir chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Poor Cas and Harry. So my guess for pride...will it be a Harry/Michael? I think that would be a fun one to see.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i feel so bad for castiel! this was very good though!