Reviews for Paranoia Fuel
kozakuras chapter 8 . 3/16
hi! i dont know if you'll ever update this again seeing it's been like 4 years but i just wanted to let you know how amazing of a story it is! you're writing style flows so well and the characters are all very well portrayed. if you ever do get the time, i'm sure we would all be eternally grateful if you update! 3
anemone chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
like it please update soon
Oh my chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH LIKE I DONT KNOW WHY ITS JUST GREAT AND AHHHH MORE
RuraScarlet chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Pls continu

I neED

pLS
Neko Amore chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Will this story be continue? This is the HTF fan fiction that I read, I really hope that you could continue writting it. I really want to know what happen to them and how will the story continue...
Fluffykitty chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I was hoping it would have been continued or at least finished by now! D; I hope you get back to writing this soon. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next! Please please please continue this wherever you get the time to! .
Celes chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I kind of... really... reALLY SUPER LIKE that Phillip/Flippy is so... so violent and sadistic... and strange. Also I dig a lot that Flaky realizes the way he is but she still likes him in a twisted/masochist sorta way, and that she's not a complete push-over, (I mean, she's super timid and kinda weak, but she's always trying to escape/resist/survive, even when she's scared as fuck). Plus, she's actually paranoid /a coward in this story, instead of just a clumsy-cutesy-blushing-scaredy-cat like in most fanfics.
Gosh, I love this story a lot. I hope someday (it doesn't matter when, tho i hope soon (?)) you continue it!
astridzeogearfried chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
OH COME FUCKING ON! THAT'S A CLIFFHANGER NOT A COOL ENDING! DAMMIT! I HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA UPDATE THEN CLICK THE FUCKING "COMPLETE" BUTTON!
I WANNA SEE THE REST OF THE BADASS STORY THAT THIS IS!
astridzeogearfried chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
I AM LOVING THIS STORY SO MUCH!
astridzeogearfried chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!
KatherineGoddessOfEvilQuinn chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Please continue! I love this story a lot. xD Update soon! Please please please please please?
Dani hodge chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
U need to write another one it is really good
gampel chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
update?
Edward Nightray chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I am Edward Pangilinan Nightray and I ship this pairing completely!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2014