Reviews for C130s, Jump Seats, and Harbors
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Beautifully written!
lovering chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was an awesome reflection piece, but I noticed you switched a lot from the tenses. For example, "Ziva knew that she would someday bring herself to open up to him about her experiences. But until then, she will continue to appreciate the space and support that he generously gave her."

I think it'd sound better if you wrote "Ziva knows...but until then..."

Other than that, AWESOME piece. XD
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is really good. I don't know if this was necessarily what they were thinking about during the flight, but if it was, I think you pretty much nailed their thoughts on this past year.

The bit where Tony and Ziva fall asleep with their heads together was really sweet without being overly fluffy or sappy - nice job. :)
God'srider chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I really liked it! Tony and Ziva's thoughts were perfectly fit to them and I liked how you portrayed them. It was so sweet them sleeping on each other! And then Gibbs' point of view and how it tied in! Great job!
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
the end just made it that bit more significant.

nice story.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
cute. i liked it
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
A good story. I enjoyed it.
Sue Grabon chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Nice family piece.
Ced2114 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Nicely done. I really wish there were more stories on here that dealt with the fall out of Somalia in a realistic or, at least, in-character fashion. This one did. Thanks!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
really good story ;) lots going on in their heads just wish they would have a real conversation about what they are thinking
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
It would be nice if we could see something of this in the show.

Very nice.
Chocolatebroccoli chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I loved this. You can portray them amazingly and not everyone can do that! So, kudos to you! I'm a bit sad this is only a "one-shot" though, your such a great writer. Think about continuing this or maybe even starting a separate fic. Loved it, really. Thanks.

XX
Ryalin chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Absolutely beautiful and a welcome breath of fresh air considering the lack of any TIVA spoilers from the upcoming season.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
The beginning of an ending and the end of a beginning - awesome first and last lines. Plus what Gibbs is protecting - his dysfuctional patchwork family - so true.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Great Job! That was really well written and you understood and wrote about the characters perfectly!