Reviews for Mac&Stella3
Brii Taylor chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Oh, man, That bit at the end was cruel. i loved it :D
Brii Taylor chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
"Mac! Hey little guy, a slice of your favorite Hawaiian?" talk about getting your balls handed to you on a plate :P

I could go through and correct all your grammar, being a beta and such if you want, but I think I'll wait and beta some of your new stuff first. okay?
Brii Taylor chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
"Apartment 30C. A wealthy couple lived there. Not anymore." dry, to the point, and kind of funny in a "no shit Sherlock" kind of way.

I like the way you punctuate the dialogue with his thoughts, especially the ones where he's just begging her silently to not bring it up. It's funny :)
Brii Taylor chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
"The blank stare. That hasn't happened since what? The first time I saw a girl with breasts?" WIN!

"The boss should not hit on his co-worker, sexually harass his co-worker, or in my case fall in love with a co-worker. I have crossed that boundary. i have fallen in love with Detective Stella Bonasera." I love that. It was like a straight-up confession, like he's admitting a horrible crime, and you did a beautiful job punctuating that. Good job!
pepperonyschueberry chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
i liked it... it was REALLY good for your first story, some peoples first stories arent as good as this one... so congrats an cant wait to read more
babygurl0506 chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
I freaking LOVE the way you write his thoughts. Hilarious. You've had me LOLing all morning. Thank you.

Update soon.
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
ROFL

"Shit. I did not just say that."

LOVE IT.
rocksmacked chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
It's great chapter! Love it!
pepperonyschueberry chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
even if the case did end lame, which is better than me, cuz i cant even do crimes i like my focus on the romance... so of course cant wait for more SMexy SMacked update soon :D i need some more smiles since im not going to watch the show unless Melina guest starts of comes back again

anyways thanks nd looking forward to after dinner ;) lolo
rocksmacked chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
so cute! Love it!
SMackedCaskett chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
So cute :)
BAUMember chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Great chapter, so cute am glad that Stella stayed with Mac i cant wait to read what happens next,,,
pepperonyschueberry chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
it was AMAZING especially Stella digging for Mac's keys lol... and all the SMacked fluff parts, cant wait for more
WastedYouth98 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I love this story it's really sweet!
BAUMember chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
so cute loved this story cant wait to see is there is more to come, they are the best couple ever..