Reviews for Empty Spaces
Shirley chapter 22 . 7/23
please i wanna know how it ends :'( you can send me an email though. i really love the story :'(
IchiRuki chapter 22 . 7/23
i want to know how it ends please :(
yo chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
When's the next update
Latias426 chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Heey! Please! You are near the ending! Don't go dying on this fic now.. :( UPDATE is popular, neh? :3 lol xD I wanna know the ending.. So please update! :3
batosaix chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
I still wanna know the ending :D
Asasininja4827 chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
Don't let up, Keep it up. This is actually a pretty decent story. Minor grammatical and spelling issues, but no biggie.

Cheers
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2011
update soon
usagi1009 chapter 22 . 11/19/2011
I'm so happy I stumbled into your story!

It was very balanced and had plenty of humor, romance, ichiruki fluff and a great engaging plot! Once I found it I couldn't stop reading it and didn't stop until I was finished with all the chapters. I noticed you haven't updated in a long time but it would be awesome to see how the story ends.

Great story once again and I hope you do complete it because it still has a lot of potential and there's so much you could work with given the plot :)
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
That's the Rukia we all know! But poor Ichigo having to stay there and possibly see her beaten up again (. M I can tell that you are getting bored with this fic and want to continue on with a diff one, cuz quite a few things happened in this chapter, Rukia "believes" Ichigo, the fight came up, Renji is there to join the group. I would like to say that I really LOVED this fanfic, one of the best, or the best storyline for Ichigo and Rukia fanfics, unuque and different in so many ways! I would really like to see what you came up with, but I'm already guessing that Uquiliria(or hower you spell it)and Orihime are going to be there and i'm thinking that they might've killed Grimmijow and are trying to frame Ichigo and Rukia or something. ANywhooo, KEEP IT UP!

-Your CraZy FANAnannn FAN BleachixRukia
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 21 . 9/13/2011
Ichigo at least try to remember when it's Rukia's birthday P. M you said that your not proud of this chapter! *gasp* I did not expect this chapter in a very good way, when others write stories they often forget to put in Ichigo's birthday or Rukia's so I was glad you did that! You should be proud of what you write! Thier all very good as I mentioned several times, but i'll keep saying it so you don't forget. Yeah you may have a few errors here and there, but english isn't the first language for you. P.S. I tottaly get that you have a lot of stuuf on your hand so don't rush too much, you were probobly writing for the fun of it and didn't expect it to be your new part-time job P. Anyways keep up the great work! (This review is longer than usual O)

YOUr Crazy FAN BleachigoxRukia
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Aww, cute! I was laughing when I read what Rukia "thought" of the reason why Ichigo watched the movie so many times! hahaha, I loved how you added some humor between the Ichirukiness! Keep it up!

- YOu CrAzYZYYy FAnna BleachigoxRukia
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
When you described what Rukia was wearing I was like, wow, why didn't she just wear what she wore earlier, but after a couple sentences I realized it. OHHHHH she's wearing an AMAZING dress under all those clothes, then I thought Ichigo you idiot, she clearly wanted to wear a dress and she wearing it under the clothes, but I shouldn't have expected much from him P. AMAZING AS ALWAYS KEEP IT UP!

UR CRRZAAAARRARZRZRTTTYYYYYYYY FAN BleachigoxRukia
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Oh Rukia I should've expected this much from you, taking martial arts and a racer, even tho uu didn't get to show her racing i'm pretty sure she's going to be amazing. I'm also wondering, is Kaien her brother? Dad? Renji her old friend? I know thier all related but how (Renji, Kaien, Byakuya, Hisana) and i absolutely LOVVVVEEDDD the Ichirukiness at the end CUUUTTEEE.

Ur CWASSY fan BleachigoxRukia
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Awwwww, poor Rukia ( getting bullied on her firs day. Inoue you b!tch. Ichigo will come along and help her, HE BETTER! Anyways good job as usual! Keep it up!

Ur CrAAAaaZZZyy fan BleachigoxRukia
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ello, started reding ur this storie now and so far so good, very interesting start, it's new, Ichigo in a gang, motorcycles, Rukia is actually a PART or the family and not just a "friend." And Inoue, doesn't fit her true personality in the mangas and anime, but to me it's her inner self (like Hichigo P). P.S. Sry if I haven't reviewed ur other stories yet, I print them out so I can't really review right after I finish the chapter. KEEP THE STORIES COMING!

Ur CrazZy fan BleachigoxRukia!