Reviews for Empty Spaces
Blank1993 chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
alright now were getting somewhere yay ichiruki!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
kyaaa! finally they can get along!

i love this chappie! hope ichi and ruki buy something for christmas present

urggh i hate inoue so much!

i hope when rukia can go to school again, ichigo make everything clear, that inoue is nothing to him

ok update again
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
oh God... you almost made me cry... no really! i just loved it. it had so many emotions. you can even feel it.

the way you described what ichigo did. All their inner conflist and both feeling sorry for what they did. it just completed everything!

Orihime was so annoying. all that time i was thinkin 'get out of the way bitch! ichigo have a place he needs to be' haha.

and your last sentence just made me happy. its so deep and (to me) beautiful and full of truth. somehow you connected the real bleach and your story in that sentence. so... i love you!

please NEVER drop it!
sleeplygirl chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I felt sad reading this chapter. update soon
Estelise chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
aw ichi thanked her lol great chap!
Ruriri chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Woo~! Hooray for updates! Oh yeah. *mourns* Gah! Ruki-chan! Noo! Don't worry, Ruki-chan! I will kill Grimmy-san for what he's done to you! *grabs chainsaw* Don't worry. I'll be just fine… oh yeah, I might need this- *grabs poison darts* Oh, and this- *gets a sword* Hmm… I think that's it. Oh! I gots another question! (You better get used to this)

Will Byakuya appear soon?

I hope so :D But not to hurt Rukia. I'd kill him if he did that again. Ichigo on the other hand… I'm pretty sure he's a bit stronger than Byakuya D Well, I gotta go. 'Kay? Update soon! :D

/*\Bye!/*\
Blank1993 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
I loved it I will not cry...Rukia!T_T(sniffles)
Ashezo chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
AAAAAAwwwwwww pooor Rukia

I feel like crying Y_Y...

i hope ichigo gets well soon and kill that grimmjow

and when will rukias going to wake up?

_

that was such a great chapter i can't wait for the next one

keep up the good wark and take care ... ja ne
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
the one who died was Kaien right? hehe. i just love this!

so... Ichigo is concerned about Rukia.. Kawai! and he took her hand! (even if she is in a come TT_TT)

oh! im dying to read what happens next!

keep it up. GREAT WORK!
Hekka chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
It seems to me that Rukia's secret isn't going to remain that for a long time. Not for Tatsuki and Uruu - it is not necessary to be the genius to combine two and two. And Ishida more acutely theт average schoolboy. And hardly ру won't involve Tatsuki - since the theme concerns their small cute hobby.
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
owh my...love this chapter so much!

ichigo and rukia's relationship will be smooth start from now

update again please

i can't wait to see how ichigo's behavior will be

do your best
blissbeat chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
love it...

typical rukia always think for others before her..

can't wait for the next chapter
Ruriri chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Yayz! I'm glad I did continue! :D

Wow… so much drama! D: I hope Ruki-chan is okay. She's… She's my most favorite character of all time! Um, I got a question. Will there be any Ichi-jealousy? I hope so :DDD I got nothin' else to say… so bye!

~*~*~Update ASAP!~*~*~
Ruriri chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Um… I dunno if I should continue O.O I think I will.

Will I be disappointed?

***Best of luck /***
zxGenesisxz chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
You are doing a beautiful job with this story. Just keep an eye out on your grammar and spelling. I cant wait ro read yogur next update!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »