Reviews for Empty Spaces
Rukes chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
He said her name. I liked this chapter, and Ichigo is beaten up pretty badly. But anyways please update ASAP, I love it. Can't wait, keep up the good work,
blissbeat chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
nice chapter

I think tatsuki was not so bad...when orihime & chizuru harassing rukia in the previous chapter, she just observed & only interfered when rukia tried to hit orihime.

I hope tatsuki & rukia can be goodfriend since tatsuki can accepted chappy eventhough other members still treated rukia's badly.

oh, love the way ichigo's act when grimmijow threaten to do something to rukia.

finally ichigo recognised rukia as chappy...

can't wait for your next chapter.
lovemydogs82 chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Oh that BAD BOY, Grimmjow! I should bring him home and SPANK HIM! LOL
Estelise chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
good fanfic. I love your plot lol. Good job!
blissbeat chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
great chapter. love the part which rukia screamed & gave her peace of mind towards ichigo. well, he deserved it with his jerk attitude towards rukia.

now, rukia was one of the gang & I can't wait to see ichigo's reactions when he discovered that chappy was actually rukia.

please update asap kay.
Blank1993 chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
alright Rukia!XD
lovemydogs82 chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Rukia as a blonde? I can see that-lol! I love how Ichigo was more accepting of her in her disguise...I'd love to see him become seriously attracted to her (and her to him) while in disguise and then the big reveal later (which is probably what you already planned;) I'm very excited for the update (OH, another small tidbit...the expression is 'If looks could kill...' Instead of 'If sight could kill' I really enjoyed this chapter, keep up the good work! I'm still hoping against hope that at one of the after parties, Ichigo takes off his cool motorcycle jacket and reveals an awesome tattoo;)
lovemydogs82 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Awww...a drunk Ichi and Tatsuki? That woulda been hot;) Boy would that have pissed off Orihime! Good chapter! Oh, little note...several times you used 'sight' and the word is actually 'sigh' Not a big deal, just something to help out in the future!
lovemydogs82 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Gah, Orihime the Bitch! That's her new title, do you like it? Me too! Great chapter...mmmmm, Ichigo in leather biker clothes...could he have a tattoo? Please, please, please? In fact, there's a link to an awesome tribal arm tat on my profile page that I put on him in my story so you can use that one! lol...siiiiggghhhh:)
lovemydogs82 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Okay, I'm interested and you did great with the grammer...there were some problems but they in no way detracted from the readability of the story!
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
ok. first. I TOTALLY LOVE YOU!

YAH! GO FOR IT RUKIA! haha

i just love ur fanfic! but i feel so sorry for Rukia. please tell more about her past... and mostly why her friends died. i feel the 'espadas' have something to do with it.

oh! Ichigo will become soft towards Rukia. she really made him open his eyes back there.

and the beginning of this fanfic was hilarious! Isshin just got home and introdussed Rukia was adoptive daughter. haha i laughed so much!

ne, he didnt really adopted Rukia did her? if so, then Rukia is Ichigo's sister... *sigh*

oh well. keep with the great story! love it all!

oh! the race was amazing! but i thing Ichigo will soon find Rukia's secret.
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
wow! i love it!

great job!

please update asap
Rukes chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
I really love thisw story and Rukia racing with motorcycles, that's different but I like it. Keep up the good work. Please update ASAP.
blissbeat chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
great story...love the bad boy ichigo

can't wait for your next chapter
Blank1993 chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
at least there talking...kind of?
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »