Reviews for Empty Spaces
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Awwwww, poor Rukia ( getting bullied on her firs day. Inoue you b!tch. Ichigo will come along and help her, HE BETTER! Anyways good job as usual! Keep it up!

Ur CrAAAaaZZZyy fan BleachigoxRukia
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ello, started reding ur this storie now and so far so good, very interesting start, it's new, Ichigo in a gang, motorcycles, Rukia is actually a PART or the family and not just a "friend." And Inoue, doesn't fit her true personality in the mangas and anime, but to me it's her inner self (like Hichigo P). P.S. Sry if I haven't reviewed ur other stories yet, I print them out so I can't really review right after I finish the chapter. KEEP THE STORIES COMING!

Ur CrazZy fan BleachigoxRukia!
C774411 chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Im too lazy to log in. And hell yeah i want to know how it ends! Im happy u updated again and u did a great job, ill be checking my mail often to read ur next update
Abarai Starsha chapter 22 . 8/20/2011
I'm totally interested in how this is coming out! This is one of my favorite stories!
gapinginawereader chapter 22 . 8/19/2011
Epic chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
TheWhalishLeek chapter 22 . 8/19/2011
Brilliant chapter. Yea, this still remains as one of my favourite fics
Naomi208 chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
Your story i sooo good i read it on devaint art at first but found this web!i hope u update as soon as possible. I really want to know how it ends. Especially how rukia and the death gods kick the espadas and orihimes butt out of her!

Orihime is a badass in thiss story-hate her !
w.cyan chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
wow, such an incredible story, almost miss it, lol, hope you update soon
theryn chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
How come you havent posted a new chapter in almost 6 months? I really like your story and want you to continue. I understand that you are busy, but why haven't you given a new chapter? Did you forget about this story or is this the end? Please tell me!
Death.X.By.X.Chocolate chapter 5 . 6/3/2011

VERY

HAPPY

...

ORIHIME YOU BLOODY *

i really hate her in this story...
Death.X.By.X.Chocolate chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i like this story, gangs huh? COOL! Hope Rukia kicks Orihime's butt!
Animaddie chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
PLEEEAASEEE update this soon as XD I stayed up t'ill 4:30 AM reading it and I still wanted to carry on so PLEEEAASEE update soon XD
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »