Reviews for Empty Spaces
Suyi chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
omg! love it! thank god you had it on fanfic bc its annoying reading something on deviantart sometimes! cant wait for the next chapter!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
wow...even ichigo so stupid first for didn't know about his girl birthday, but his present is great, so nobody can't complaint.

i can't wait to see death god vs espada .

update again! and do your best b
Mexgirlmindy chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
YAY! update!
FalconRukichi chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
you're back dont worry do ur best in exam~

beside , this chapter not bad but simple life~ i like it~ especially hows ichigo's started feelings warm~
BabyMagicPanda chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
I haven't reviewed this in a while...

aww IchiRuki is always cute and lovely!

Update soon!
defy.mrt chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
hey! :D

sorry for the late, I just had time to read the chapter today, but anyway... awesome chapter (like always) *-*

It was different, didn't have 'action' was more comedy/romance like, but I still liked it. Ichigo and Rukia are so close to each other, it's so cute!

strange, but I just loved the Renji part! I mean, there wasn't anything, it was just about two best friends, talking, like they haven't seen each other for a long time. And was exactly that what 's was still looking for her, saying he disliked Ichigo and etc. XD

and Rukia age Tasuki a hand! *-* Renji/Tats is so cute! *w*

anyway, looks like between Ichigo and Rukia won't take so long for to have 'mature' scenes. hihihi. XD but serious, it would be a good one, I really don't mind about some; XD

so, awesome chapter, I'm really ansious to the next one! *-*

please post ASAP!*w*
svetl chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
Awesome story :) update soon! xx
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
kyaaa! how sweet they are! i hope both of them will be like this forever . romantic and yet bickering too

hey, i kinda confused. i see you often change the rating from T to M, and then back to T again. which one you will chose?

update
defy.mrt chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
hey! long time no see! :D

ow, that was a heavy start, but I liked it. :D was really dramatic and sad, see all that and know it's possible, is obvious she would freak out. and was really cute the scene when she goes in his bedroom! *-*

every chapter goes by I stay more and more in love for Ichigo and Rukia relantionship! even she doesn't trust him so much, I really love how he cares about her, and how he can make her feel better just staying by her side *-*

Ichigo is always jealous! I think it's so cute, but I know he trust her to not make stupid things, like Keigo scene. I know Rukia is awesome but I didn't like Mizuiro watching for her, she's too good for him. XD

ulquihime scenes! *-* god, how can you make it? she was so idiot and obsessed about Ichigo, and know I'm curious to see her! I mean, like in the original history, you make perfectly how Orihime is more mature around Ulquiorra, was really really good.

I mean she is still a little silly with all that revenge because of Ichigo and Rukia, but I liked it! AUHHUAHUHAU! in fact, that make them having more things in commom, your Ulquiorra looks so bad and sexy. I really wanna see more from him. *-*

WHAA, TATSUKI REALLY LIKES RENJI! *O* I loved, she finally admited she likes him! I hope see him with the Death Gods soon, for see them together! *-*

anyway, I love this chapter, and I really don't care if you keep making long chapters like these, the story is so good! *-*

pleeeeeeeease, keep writing!

love you fic :D
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
wow...really...orihime is so girly. when she is beside tatsuki, she like a usual bubly girl. but when she is alone...her evil side appear

at first i got confused at the first line. but after i read it...that's just a dream. damn...

sorry i can't voting. i'm reading it from mobile phone. maybe next time if i open ffn from computer.

update XDD
Ichi Nightray chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
Update!
defy.mrt chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
hey! :D

sorry for the delay to see the charpter! my classes have started, so didn't get time to come im my PC this week. T.T' but i already read the charpter and i must sayd, you ROCK this one! *o*

first, ulquihime interactions are just amazing! you put their personalities pretty well, e liked it a lot! looks like ulquiorra had already planned something! we will see orihime in the battles? well, if you put things in that way i might like her a little. xD i love her determination in this charpter. 'I HATE THEM' was so amazing!

oh, and ichiruki is so cute! and the essence is still there! he is so in love with her! i already said how i LOVE when he is jealous? it's so cute! *-* them in her room, he kissing her finger... beautiful, really! *-*

hm, we will see some action too! poor little rukia! i hope i can see her training soon! ichigo looks so cute when he worries about her! i wanna see her running!

well, your fanfic is awesome, i already said that, you are better each charpter goes by. really, i love ichiruki relantionship, and the adventure, this part of the motorbikes, the action, even orihime in your fic is good! *-*

so, please, i hope next charpter comes soon! i wanna see some ichiruki or ulquihime interactions, they are so cute. *-*

love your fic, s2
Sarah1bleachfan chapter 18 . 2/14/2011
YAY! I LOVED THIS! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
aaahh orihime be a enemy! i hope she will on the race with rukia, so rukia can beat her!

i like this ichiruki. but poor ichigo. he must doing everything to get rukia's trust

update .
thesecretfromzaft chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
kyaaaaaa!

i like the kissing scene very much!

it made me feel like i'm going to melt when i read it. . . /

love your story so much!

update soon x3