Reviews for Empty Spaces
Ichi Nightray chapter 17 . 2/10/2011
awesome chapter! update the next one soon!
blissbeat chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
love the kissing part when ichigo tried to convinced his feelings towards rukia.

until next chapter
gapinginawereader chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!KEEP WRITING MORE!PLEASE!CAN YOU TELL I LOVE THIS STORY AND HAVE NO LIFE!
Blank1993 chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
I loved it Ichigo will love rukia forever
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
owh my god! this is the best chapter!

they made it!

hell yeah!

is that man ulquiorra? you want to make ulquihime? i think rentatsu will good XD

i hope ichigo won't hurt rukia. if he ever do it, i will kill him myself! *ehehe kidding*

hey, this fic has rating T or M? i think this fic has rating M, but now is changed?

ok that's all

sorry, my english is worse

update update again

do your best!
Ceres-chan07 chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
I don't have many words to say on this Chapter, but.. it was freaking awesome! :D The kissing part, oh it was so nice and hot, Ichigo was so desperate, I almost got a nosebleed at your description! XD That's the spirit! This is pure greatness created by a willing author.

Keep up the good work, and offer us more of these wonderful Chapters! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work 3

~KR07 (from Deviant Art :D)
defy.mrt chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
HEEY :D

ooh, i'm so happy happy for your quick update! *-* and i'm really really glad you liked my review! *-* i just said the truth anyway, but it's nice see you liked it. :D

and i love this charpter! oh my god, i love it so much! *-* rukia with renji was so cute! really cute! and ichigo's jealous! ooon. *o* i was afraid he would make something stupid, but at the end things came right. rukia making new friends who were talking about ichigo was pretty good too! was so hard to see her thinking that he didn't worth anything, he only used the girls... but deep down she liked him too!

but i must say, he stating to her was SO... omfg, i don't have words! was... just beautiful. serious, i don't have what to say. he was there giving all of himself to her... he was so jealous, saying he actually like her, i almost cried when she didn't believe it! but deep down, i agree with her. and he was trying to prove that he liked her... but i don't know if she still trust completly on him. looked like a 'screw the rules' i will kiss him now. (love when she said that on ch.15 haha xD).

i don't know what are you planning to, but i think he will catch her confidence little by little. he said how he feels, but although she returned the kiss i don't think she will admmit that to him so soon. at least, that's what i think, you're the boss anyway :D

hm, i hope inoue give up the idea of staying with ichigo, i almost have pity of her. almost. LOL. hm, was that ulquiorra? *-* hope so, i like ulquihime. :D

so, i'm enjoying so much this fic! you have no idea! *-* omg, i will have to wait until next week? that's pretty evil. T_T I WANT NEXT CHARPTER!

please, update, ASAP! *-*

love yout fic 3
defy.mrt chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
heey (:

new reader here! *-* i must say, your history is amazing! *-* i just love ichigo and rukia relationship! they fight, and have this 'colored' friendship!

i love how ichigo is sometimes so annoying, and others he just say waht she need him to say! and i love how you put they helping each other, in the hard times too!

p.s: they studying maths was SOOOO CUTE! *o*

btw, i love her past! with kaien, hisana, byakuya even renji! i like renji a lot, but i forget what he made when i saw ichigo with jealous! *-*

and the part of the gang too! just love they riding their bikes and about 'death gods' and 'espadas'. so creative! and charpter 15 was perfect! love the fights, ichigo tying rukia, and tatsuki, etc...

ooh, and more than, i just LOVE tatsuki in yor fic! i always liked her, but your fic made me like her even more! renji and tatsuki make a quite couple, don't you think? *-*

hm, in this last charpter ichigo was more worried and annoying with rukia than usual! oh, the jealous in the end of the charpter! 'HE'S NOT HER BOYFRIEND!' thing was beatiful!

ok, let me just finish, yout fanfic is fucking awesome! *o* i love everything and you write really well!

so, please, keep writing! i can't wait for the next charpter! i'm dying too read ichigo's reaction! /thank god it's just a hug, lol/ so please, post ASAP!

amnzskdne3ij3 chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
I haven't updated my own story, I feel you guilt! This is great because it stays so much in character! You're doing great!
Sarah1bleachfan chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhh! it was amazing! i wanted more! please have the next one come out again soon!
Blank1993 chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
oh no Ichigo's going to be pissed
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
what! what the hell they doing in there?

please...don't make ichigo be a player after he saw that

and don't make rukia together with renji

pleaseeeee

update

do your best
FalconRukichi chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
UH..something big will happen wait till the next chapter!
BabyMagicPanda chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
Still no update...

Come on, what's gonna happen next?
Blank1993 chapter 15 . 1/11/2011