Reviews for Empty Spaces
Ashezo chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
i think this is the best chapter for now i love it

it my favorite (for now too hehehe i'm sure there is going to be a more good chapters ;) )

hehehehe poor ichigo he like rukia so much but he can't do anything it must be hard for him to feel like this... hehehe but i love it anyway

Ohhhhhhhhhh renji is here oh ichigo is going to have a rival ( i'm sure he'll think that renji is his rival because he know rukia for a long time)and he is not going to act like nothing will happen he'll of course be full of jealousy hehehehe:D

i can't wait for the next chapter to come up

you should update soon

ja ne
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
i want to chocolate cake! hehe

loved it! and know Renji showed up! oh God! war! Ichigo kick him senseless! i demand you! and then take Rukia somewhere and make her yours... XDD

great! love it so much! ne! will Ichigo tell Rukia the reason for the bad mood?
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
owh wow!

ichigo's so smart!

i'm suck at math :p

mwahahhaha rival appear!

update again
Mexgirlmindy chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
great fic! I can't wait for the next chapter.
sleeplygirl chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
AWW lovet his chapter they are close together now. UPdate soon
C774411 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
I must say, its an awsome story, I never would had thought that somebody could write such and intresting story with bleach characters, involving bikes, love and tragedy, so keep going on, I know you'll do your best!
Ceres-chan07 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Awesome chapter! Poor Rukia that can't drive for the time being.. D: I wonder what presents they got for each other! :) Fufu~
Ashezo chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
well that was a nice chapter if i may say

poor rukia she has to study her a.s.s out in christmas

but i haope she'll get to have some fun

i think it better for her to not ride for now

the sandwich part was funny i could just imagen ichigos face when she told him that she spitted on it hehehehe

Thank you so much for updating this chapter i like it

update the next one soon

take care and JA NE
Ruriri chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
*happy sigh* Ah… hooray for updates! :D Woo! I gotta make this short so… Love the chapter, you did an AMAZING job, and, please update asap!

*** Bai! ***
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
kyaaaa!

can't wait for the next chapter

please update again
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
I had to read this chapter 2X. why? coz when i got to the sandwiche part i though 'Fight - Kiss' so... i read it fast... but there wasnt one, so i got back and readed it over again. and i lve it!

they way Ichigo talked to Rukia about the Death Gods. he was so calm... he was worried about her so much! hehe. great. and the tree stuff was hillarious!

keep it up!
Blank1993 chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Ichigo and rukia have a crushy!X3
sleeplygirl chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Yay she finally woke up! haha. update soon
Ashezo chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
This is such a great chapter i love it

damn that Inoue she just have to be in this chapter X(

FINALLLLLLYYYY SHE WOKE UP XDDD

so now that they know who did it are they going to go back to training

and by the way are we going to see Renji soon :)(i hope so)

thanks for updating this chapter i love it ...

i can't wait for the next one

take care ..JA NE
Ruriri chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
*squee* Hooray for IchiRuki interactions! Oh gosh… I thought they were going to kiss! :O But they'll kiss eventually… right?

Oh. My. Gosh. Grr...! Stupid friggin' Inoue! It's a good thing nobody told her about Rukia's condition and about Ichigo visiting her everyday. She would've done something. Oh how I would kill her. I hate all the classmates. Rukia's awesome. How can they believe that b!tch of a whore? Psh. I am outraged.

• • Bye! • •