Reviews for Friend Like You
Isolde Moonstone chapter 1 . 3/15
Thank you so much for writing this remix! The one by LadyVaderWrites broke my heart to a bajillion pieces. Yours have given me hope and managed to help me sweep it back together for me to attempt a patch-up job. Yeah I know I'm being dramatic. You're awesome!
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/3
this one didnt make sense to me. how could harry get the exact dream of all of dracos feelings? i understand why you wanted to write it as some sort of therapy lol (merlin knows i cried) but as i said. i wish this version could be believable because the reaality of dracos version was heartbreaking.
sydsydgray chapter 1 . 3/3
OMG this was an amazing sequel. And I lOVED the ending. I loved how it was hopeful yet at the same time bittersweet. The angst in this story is so touching and cut throat. Thank you so much for writing the Harry version. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
*cries at the sheer beauty of this* I read friend like me a couple weeks ago and spent about an hour crying after I finished it, so this definitely helped.
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
YAY! That was fantastic! Way to go reworking LadyVader's fic. Now I know why she loved it
Submersion90.14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I loved this so much! I want of the story, it is so sweet. I wonder if Draco gets mad when he finds out what Harry did.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Yay! Happy ending, sort of. Glad you added to the story.
createprotecttransform chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Yay !

That is all
BlackNox chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love this. LadyVader's story was so sad-I love that in this sequel they have a happy ending of sorts.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is great, as is Lady Vader's story, hers doesn't quite feel complete without this one. And of course viceversa.
carowren chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Type your review here...
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
oh my god you don't know how stunned I am. this was fucking brilliant. absolutely fucking perfect. I don't even know the amount of times I teared up. this is so damn canon it makes me furious that it really isn't. goddam it. this. fuck. you deserve an actual award. fuck. as per usual, I fucking love your fucking writing. there were some typos but this was absolutely perfect. and the part at the end that reveals the reality made a lot more sense. that part about the death eater business in the original story really confused me. i think it was the wording. but this was crystal clear. oh gosh, you're extremely talented and just wowowow.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
... I loved this one! LadyVader's was amazing, but this added so much more! Its one of my top favorites.
heynikki28 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh my. I love all of your stories, but this one is possibly my favorite. After i read LadyVaderWrites story, i was hoping you would give it a happy ending. I figured after getting my heart broken by that story, there just needed to be some happiness. But, anyhoo it was a great story and i just love your writing.
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I found love in your story. Heartbreakingly sweet. I loved the original, but your brought it to life. There are two facets to every truth. But I can't help but ask what happened next. I don't want to break the story as it is a perfect one shot but I would really appreciate a sequel.