Reviews for Friend Like You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
*cries at the sheer beauty of this* I read friend like me a couple weeks ago and spent about an hour crying after I finished it, so this definitely helped.
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
YAY! That was fantastic! Way to go reworking LadyVader's fic. Now I know why she loved it
Submersion90.14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I loved this so much! I want of the story, it is so sweet. I wonder if Draco gets mad when he finds out what Harry did.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Yay! Happy ending, sort of. Glad you added to the story.
createprotecttransform chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Yay !

That is all
BlackNox chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love this. LadyVader's story was so sad-I love that in this sequel they have a happy ending of sorts.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is great, as is Lady Vader's story, hers doesn't quite feel complete without this one. And of course viceversa.
carowren chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Type your review here...
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
oh my god you don't know how stunned I am. this was fucking brilliant. absolutely fucking perfect. I don't even know the amount of times I teared up. this is so damn canon it makes me furious that it really isn't. goddam it. this. fuck. you deserve an actual award. fuck. as per usual, I fucking love your fucking writing. there were some typos but this was absolutely perfect. and the part at the end that reveals the reality made a lot more sense. that part about the death eater business in the original story really confused me. i think it was the wording. but this was crystal clear. oh gosh, you're extremely talented and just wowowow.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
... I loved this one! LadyVader's was amazing, but this added so much more! Its one of my top favorites.
heynikki28 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh my. I love all of your stories, but this one is possibly my favorite. After i read LadyVaderWrites story, i was hoping you would give it a happy ending. I figured after getting my heart broken by that story, there just needed to be some happiness. But, anyhoo it was a great story and i just love your writing.
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I found love in your story. Heartbreakingly sweet. I loved the original, but your brought it to life. There are two facets to every truth. But I can't help but ask what happened next. I don't want to break the story as it is a perfect one shot but I would really appreciate a sequel.
sinfulvodka chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THE HAPPY ENDING TO THIS STORY! :-) I can't stand angsty endings

Would it be bad to say that I cried more reading this version than the original? It hurts to see Harry reciprocating Draco's feelings, that they are so close yet so far away :(

Anyways I think this and the original version are the best Drarry fics I've ever read — thank you for this 3
Anevil chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i hate you for making me spill tears like this yet i adore you you for it as well
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
'thank you, thank you so much for putting a happy ending... i loved the angst of "A Friend Like Me" and i fell in love w/ Draco and Harry's imagined story but I really wished that they would end up together... you gave me my wish and made it mold to the original story... love it!