Reviews for Friend Like You
willowcutlerr chapter 1 . 6/12
Thank you so much. This completed the story, and made me so sad yet so happy. Your writing is incredible and I can't wait to read more of your work. Bravo my friend, you've sent me to tears.
wistfullywishing chapter 1 . 5/12
SOMEONE PLS TELL Robotboy (review) EXPLAIN TO THEM ABOUT THE LEGILIMENS HARRY IS LOOKING INTO DRACO'S THOUGHTS THAT'S HOW HE KNOWS
Sam chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
The most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Like I said... Oh God. But, that ending! It's lovely.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I love it! *weeps* I really hope you will write another sequel where they are a couple and loves each other. :')
Isolde Moonstone chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Thank you so much for writing this remix! The one by LadyVaderWrites broke my heart to a bajillion pieces. Yours have given me hope and managed to help me sweep it back together for me to attempt a patch-up job. Yeah I know I'm being dramatic. You're awesome!
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
this one didnt make sense to me. how could harry get the exact dream of all of dracos feelings? i understand why you wanted to write it as some sort of therapy lol (merlin knows i cried) but as i said. i wish this version could be believable because the reaality of dracos version was heartbreaking.
sydsydgray chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
OMG this was an amazing sequel. And I lOVED the ending. I loved how it was hopeful yet at the same time bittersweet. The angst in this story is so touching and cut throat. Thank you so much for writing the Harry version. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
*cries at the sheer beauty of this* I read friend like me a couple weeks ago and spent about an hour crying after I finished it, so this definitely helped.
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
YAY! That was fantastic! Way to go reworking LadyVader's fic. Now I know why she loved it
Submersion90.14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I loved this so much! I want of the story, it is so sweet. I wonder if Draco gets mad when he finds out what Harry did.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Yay! Happy ending, sort of. Glad you added to the story.
createprotecttransform chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Yay !

That is all
BlackNox chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love this. LadyVader's story was so sad-I love that in this sequel they have a happy ending of sorts.