Reviews for Breakable
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cute.

Almost hoped Andy you begin getting suspicious there.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This might sound a little weird, but I've had a similar experience as Andy here.

It's a really hazy memory, I was only 6, but I slipped and fell backwards down a flight of stairs while my mom was busy outside in the garden.

I was knocked for a loop and my back was really badly messed up, but I vaguely remember an unfamiliar voice sounding very worried and very quiet before I passed out.

Next thing I know, I'm waking up half-way on my bed and my mom's freaking out cause she's peeling a bloody towel off my back.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
UPDATE!
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh my God, this one of my new favorite stories! I just love this idea, and Woody and Andy and Buzz are all in perfect character! Love it!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Love it!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
whoa! surprisingly intense! me like. :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww, its so sweet that they all care so much for him. :) I really liked it.

Inumaru12
Mad Bertha chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hi, I have you on alert and I'm glad I did or I might have missed this! I think I might read more Toy Story fics now, and all thanks to this story-I particularly enjoy it when you refer to Woody's past and the fact he's quite an old toy, it makes me curious about his past (and I'm going to ask you questions about that)...
Flash Cat chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OH THANK GAWD HE'S ALL RIGHT. D: I was scared thar for a sec. Are you gonna continue this or is it a oneshot? :D
Timmie chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this story! It's a perfect presentation of Woody and Andy's relationship. You did an awesome job!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was really awesome! One of the things that interests me the most about the series is the notion of 'The Rules', what kind of instincts the toys are living with. I like to think about how crazy it is of Woody to actually talk to a human. :) And the voices of the other characters were very solidly done. Good show!
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Is there going 2 b an update soon? I hope so. Is it possible that Andy will find out that Woody called 911?
Kumiko Seph chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
A wonderful little fanfiction :) I really enjoyed reading it!
InTheLight-Hija chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Good story! Seriously, this was very original and I like the part where Andy wondered if it was an angel watching over him or something. Woody's an angel! :D

Light1396
Moviefan chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, this was a really beautiful story, I loved it! It really does show Woody, Buzz and the other toys' love for Andy. Amazing!