Reviews for Breakable
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 3/4
Wow, this...is just really, really good. It pulled all the right heart strings.

Great job.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Aaaah, you make me cry again. OK, I need bed but I wannna read another. ... You are evil but in a good way. 10/10
UntoldStories113 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I loved this from start to finish. I mean it. It’s true to the characters, true to canon, yet still offers something new and original. I especially loved the little details that prove you were thinking from a toy perspective and about what would be natural for toys, like Woody cursing his insignificant weight when he tries to stop the bleeding or him being a lot heavier when soaked. And there’s so much raw love for Andy in Woody’s thoughts that it’s almost painful to read. Amazing story!
Marilyn chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Toy story 3(ένα αγαπητό άλογο πέθανε).Ο Αντί είναι πια δεκαεφτά χρόνων σχεδόν δεκαοχτώ αποφοίτησε απ'το λύκειο και θα αφήσει την οικογένεια του και τα παιχνίδια του για να πάει στο κολέγιο.Περνει μια πλαστικη σακούλα σκουπιδιών και βάζει τα παιχνίδια του μέσα και τα πάει στην σοφίτα αλλα εγώ πέφτω απ'το κουτί των παιχνιδιών και να σπασω το πόδι μου.Αυτός ανήσυχος τρέχει προς τα εμένα αφήνοντας τα παιχνίδια του και έφτιαχνε Το πόδι μου.Η μαμά του κυρία Βαγγελιώ δωρίζει τα παιχνίδια του και εμένα σε ένα παιδικό σταθμό.Αυτός με ψάχνει και με βρίσκει στην σακούλα.Λέει στην μαμά του:Μαμά γιατί το έκανες αυτό την αστερουλα την χρειάζομαι είναι πολύτιμη.Αυτή του λέει:Συγγνώμη γιε μου δεν ήθελα να το κάνω.Εγώ και αυτός φεύγουμε ώσπου φτάνουμε εκεί.Εγώ και αυτός ξεπακεταρουμε απ'το αμάξι του.Εγώ θέλω να κοιμηθώ μαζί του αλλα η διευθύντρια είναι αυστηρή και δεν με αφήνει.Ο Αφέντης μου Χρήστος στεργιαδης της λέει:Αν δεν αφησεις το άλογο μου να κοιμηθεί μαζί μου θα φύγω.Αλλα δεν μπορούσε γιατί ηταν ο καλύτερος μαθητής της τάξης.Το πρωί δεν μπορούσα να έρθω μαζί του γιατί δεν χωρουσα οπότε έμεινα έξω.Δυα ηλίθιες φοραδες βασίλισσα χρυσαλιδα η μια και τριξι η άλλη με ζήλευαν και με εφτυσαν χυμό.Μάταια έλεγα στον Αφέντη μου να φύγουμε από εδώ αλλά δεν γινόταν.Δύο τυπισες και ένας τύπος μιλούσαν.Η μια τύπισσα ειπε:Πως θα ξεφωρτοθουμε το άλογο.Η άλλη είπε:Να την κρεμάσουμε στο δέντρο.Άρχισαν να με κυνηγούν με ένα λασσο εγώ τους ξέφυγα αλλα δεν είδα μια πέτρα γλιστρησα και με πιάσανε αλλα και με σκοτωσανε στο λαιμό.Ο αφέντης μου βγήκε απ'την τάξη και δεν με βρήκε ανήσυχος ρωτούσε τους πάντες αν με είδαν αλλα δεν με είδαν.Φοβήθηκε και ρώτησε:Αστερουλα αλογάκι μου που είσαι μα που πήγε.Φώναξε τους φίλους του να με βρουν ψάξανε πουθενά εγώ ήμουν αφαντη.Είχε αρχίσει να σκοτεινιάσει είχαν αρχίσει να χάνουν τις ελπίδες τους όταν σε ένα δέντρο είδαν μια σκιά.Πήγαν κοντά τι να δουν εμένα κρεμασμένη και σκοτωμενη πάνω σε ένα δέντρο αίματα έσταζαν παντού.Ο αφέντης Μου είχε κατατρομαξει πήγε κοντά μου με ακούμπησε για να Δει αν ήμουν ζωντανη αλλα δεν ήμουν.Ο καημένος άρχισε να κλαει με μαύρο δάκρυ αγκαλιαζοντας με αφού με ξεκρεμασε λέγοντας:Ωω όχι εγώ φταιω για ολα αστερουλα μου αλογάκι μου γιατί το εκανες αυτό.
lila chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
While housetting bonnie's home with her master twilight sparkle played with her best friends as her master watched her playing with his smiled with tears floodying down his she neighed carrying woody on her back she didn't saw a ball she slipped and fell down the stair and hit her head on the was reading a book when he heard the loud got startled and jumped out of bed throwning the book to the wall while questioning who did the reasson he ran downstairs till he saw the horrible accident.I was scrawled down the floor uncounsiouns,blood was running by a cut on my head and one rib flew opened master panicked kneeled down me and lifted my face while stroking my voice raspy said:Twilight sparkle my poor horse are you okay please tell me.I didn't answered but his tears spilted and he said:Hold on horse i'm going to call an ambulance to help said taking the phone while he talked the toys remained quiet and worried after hearing my he finished he said to me:Help is on way now now don't panick you'll be okay horse right asked woody who hopelessly looked at the blood curling down my body and he said:Well andy maybe she will,maybe she won't but if she won't be strong college young man even she might die she will be in your heart don't said:Ouch that looks awful poor patted bo peep's while she cried after hearing i fall said:I hope she will live she is 25 years old she is young to said serious:Well if you have an accident and it's bad maybe a better idea is to die instead of paining yourself and your looked the broken bone and unhappily said:Guys stop talking look you're upseting poor waited till i will wake up anxiously she said:Ooh please twilight sparkle wake ambulance arrived and took my master,me and my friends to the the way my master cried harder then ever while kissing my cheek he whispered:Horse don't do that to me.
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cute.

Almost hoped Andy you begin getting suspicious there.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This might sound a little weird, but I've had a similar experience as Andy here.

It's a really hazy memory, I was only 6, but I slipped and fell backwards down a flight of stairs while my mom was busy outside in the garden.

I was knocked for a loop and my back was really badly messed up, but I vaguely remember an unfamiliar voice sounding very worried and very quiet before I passed out.

Next thing I know, I'm waking up half-way on my bed and my mom's freaking out cause she's peeling a bloody towel off my back.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
UPDATE!
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh my God, this one of my new favorite stories! I just love this idea, and Woody and Andy and Buzz are all in perfect character! Love it!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Love it!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
whoa! surprisingly intense! me like. :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww, its so sweet that they all care so much for him. :) I really liked it.

Inumaru12
Mad Bertha chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hi, I have you on alert and I'm glad I did or I might have missed this! I think I might read more Toy Story fics now, and all thanks to this story-I particularly enjoy it when you refer to Woody's past and the fact he's quite an old toy, it makes me curious about his past (and I'm going to ask you questions about that)...
Flash Cat chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OH THANK GAWD HE'S ALL RIGHT. D: I was scared thar for a sec. Are you gonna continue this or is it a oneshot? :D
Timmie chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this story! It's a perfect presentation of Woody and Andy's relationship. You did an awesome job!
21 | Page 1 2 Next »