Reviews for just another bird with broken wings
lonely hands chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oh, oh, oh. LOVE it! It's so perfectly Lily and heartbreaking and beautiful. And oh, I just adored the comparisons with the others - how Roxanne was the clever one and Lucy was the funny one. And Dom? Pure perfection :)
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow. Amazing. I love the way you characterized Lily Luna and it was all very realistic. I loved the last lines, they were bittersweet and haunting. Especially how Lily Luna felt that she was second best to everyone. Nicely done. :)

lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was AMAZING! It's great how she's 'a lot of almost but not quites'. It was really good. And she's in Slytherin:) Awesome! ;)
ColdHeartedWriter chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"She's a lot of almost but not quites."

This was a great idea, if not a little too short Congrats
Roni Weasley chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Samantha: WTF! this s uber depressing! You need some theripy. this is one sad sory and you are one sad child! are you feeling unloved becasuse i thik we can adopted you if you need it (after i leave for collage). It was good though :) i enjyed it.

Chen-ger: Ive noticed that you go on random rants for a lot of your storys... Write a full story! Loved it though
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awwww, poor Lily! I liked how you compared her to all of her cousins. It's hard coming from a big family - trust me, I know from experience. I think you captured her "lost-ness" so well. I loved the name of it, too. Good job!

hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
different in a good way
beedivine chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really like this! The ending is sad, but it was a perfect way to end this. I really liked the lines: "Except that there's Vic ahead with her big blue eyes and Veela charms that make Lily want to puke." and "And she'll just sit, with a heart that's merely been taped together by clumsy fingers, until he says those two words and her heart is shattered." Really, really great job with this!