Reviews for Celebration of a Lifetime
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/11
Ouch Ouch Ouch fucking Ouch. X( It's so MIKEY to ask them to have a party for him.
dwds chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
It's sad and beautiful at the same time.
BraveChicken chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
( good job, you got me sad. But I like the fact thy Mikey wanted his life to be celebrated and not his death, he would definitely want that. And I always hate it when Raph leaves after deaths- it makes me want to slap the bonehead, but he didn't (yet, I suppose) so I won't bash him. But great job! )
Nashara chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I absolutely love this story. It is so perfect and accurate as far as the characters go in that situation. This actually had me in tears.
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Made me want to tear up. Emotions came through clearly. The part that really got me was when April says "I miss you"... sigh. Well done.
dondena chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Even as they throw a party for Mikey's birthday though he's not there, like in the story it said, that it could be a celebration of Mikey's life. And just do what they would usually do on Mikey's birthday.
Pariseiffle chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
well i'm a little confused with what happened.. but meh! I liked it :D
princessebee chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wonderfully written, but dang, SO SAD. None of the Turtles are ever allowed to die! Nooooo!

There's a part of me that wishes that every one of your fic was written in Boundverse so we got more April & Raph, but there is something cute about April & Casey married with a kid.

I very much like April joining them and being the one to voice their heart's message.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
How did I miss this one before? It caught me by surprise, that's for sure. I'm curious what brought on this mood, that you would write something so very SAD! When Leo broke down... and that line about Raph maybe not being able to stick around. BWAH! T_T

...that was a good bwah. Promise.

toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
this is really good, and it tugged at my heart strings. So like Mikey to ask for a party, yet so sad too. I seriously had to take a breath so I wouldn't cry, but some of this hit close to home for me. Well done.
Mainframe chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
... You do realise I'm a blubbering wreak now, right?

The fact that at the beginning it seemed that this was gearing up to be a happy fic made me mow through it quickly in anticipation of brotherly antic's - only to slam face-first into the invisible brick wall of Mikey's death.

That was really well done.

I don't usually like death fic's as I prefer to think of the guy's growing old together somewhere and trading scar stories over beer.

The fact that this is, basically, like a 'wake' fits Mikey so well that the whole concept works. He would ask something of them like this and I LOVED that he went and asked Raph to shoulder this burden of organising this party instead of Leo.

Mikey's natural and scarily accurate intuition about all the members of his family is the reason he didn't get pulped on a daily basis by Raph when they were younger.

It's very understated.

I love it. Nice character insight and emotionally charged scenes. 3
Scribe of Turesa-not logged in chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Sitting in the college Lounge room and crying warents you a review...shesh...that was...beauitful... "sniffs"

Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
It's sad, but the idea of Mikey still wanting his brothers to be happy and to be together even after his death is so like him. W#onder how he died and is Splinter alive in this story?
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 8/24/2010